Recent Profile Visitors

4,737 profile views
  1. thank you, I love curling the tiny feathers
  2. renrose06

IMG_1768.JPG

I really want to, with a pretty little workshop in the attic
  3. renrose06

hats

here are some hats that I just finished to go on the Bespaq dresser that I bought
  4. I've been working on tiny hats to display on the beautiful Bespaq dresser that I bought that has hat stands. Here are a few
  5. I'm so obsessed with my new dollhouse build that I'm making everything, tiny pillows, perfume bottles, vintage house of Miniatures kits. My husband and I leave on a mini vacation to the coast, and since it will be stormy and we'll be inside the hotel a lot of the time, I'm packing a collection of things to work on. I just printed out some beautiful tiny paintings so that I can paint them with gel medium so that they have brush strokes.
  6. thanks Mike, I have the tape kit now, but I'll look into wire for the next one. I really want to make my own lamps too
  7. Thanks tracy, I've looked at yours a lot online, to help with some of the confusing parts. Thanks for the help that you didn't even know you gave me!!
  8. I am so excited to find this Forum. I am new to dollhouse building and I am so excited about putting this Lily house together with my husband. We are building vintage House of Miniature kits, and trying to make it a very custom piece. I bought a doll, learned to string it together and even made her wig. Last night was spent making beautiful perfume bottles out of my jewelry making supplies while we waited for glue to dry on the house. I think I may be completely obsessed!
  9. doe any one have any advice for wallpaper adhesives? glue vs spray adhesive, wallpaper paste?
  10. Hi there, I'm new to this forum and I need some advice. We jumped into the deep end of miniatures, and bought the Lily dollhouse instead of something small. Does anyone have advice on wallpapering and electricity? we thought we would put in the wallpaper before we put the house together, but I want electricity so now that doesn't work. any tricks to offer? My husband thought that maybe we could affix the wallpaper at the top and leave the bottom unattached so that we can lay the electric tape, but I'm worried about it getting damaged. Should we just make templates for the paper so it's easier to apply?
  11. renrose06

carla

doll with wig that I dyed and designed