• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Shelley
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

319 profile views
  1. I am just starting on improving a dollhouse I got. Does anyone have any used tools I can get started with? If so, send me a message with what you have and the cost. Thank you.
  2. I just aquired a Dollhouse. Although I have always wanted a dollhouse, I never got one. This one fell into my lap and I am like a kid again. Problem is, I dont know where to start. It seems as though it is old. As a matter of fact, one of the pieces of furniture has a 1979 mark on it and there are other indicators that this dollhouse is old. Some people tell me not to mess with it but then I see what wonderful things can be done with dollhouses and feel I have to run with it. My first issue I guess would be the electrical. This system is old and the wires are breaking, the lighting fixtures are barely hanging on. Is it possible to replace the electrical with a more updated kit without destroying my dollhouse? I also would like to add another floor with three rooms, a sunroom, an orangery, extend the porch and add a patio. I have so much to learn and any information to help get started would be wonderful. I am attaching pictures in hope that someone will have some suggestions.