Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Dayna
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I'm curious as to how you wlll hook up all the LED lights to an outlet and where. It's all too overwhelming to me.
  2. Wow! Looks beautiful in that room! I can't wait to see what you create around it. :)
  3. carlie67

image.jpeg

Darn Mish, so sorry it's turned so frustrating will the walls. I was thinking it's almost easier (but more expensive yes) to just buy the kit and create as you build. But I can see the fun challenge it would be also, to do it this way. Hopefully tomorrow, with a fresh pair of eyes, you can see where you need to go for painting. It's not impossible, just really time consuming and patience lol! You can do this! It'll make for a great story later and everyone will appreciate the beauty of it so much more! Loves!
  4. All I can say is WOW!!!!! What an amazing job so far Mish! Looks like the coziest. I dream of having a get-a-way cabin just like this!
  5. Yes E6000 works GREAT for metal. I'm wondering what the soldier is. I'll go research. This looks great so far!! Can't wait to see when finished.
  6. carlie67

image.jpeg

This is just beautiful!! (Miniatures by Dayna) ;)