0 Neutral

About Kris Krafts

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Kristin

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Hello! I just started this hobby in March, I acquired a semi finished Dura Craft SM-700 Southern Mansion and started a Lilly by Corona. I am not done either house, The learning curve has got me but I keep on going! Now with a daughter getting married in July the houses may have to take a backseat to my wedding crafts, but hopefully by the end of summer I will at least finish the Southern Mansion! I have always been intrigued by miniatures and now I am joining the "club"! Hello everyone!!!
  2. Kris Krafts

Auditions!

I like how you placed the wall paper in the "rooms" to decide what works. I would never have thought of doing that. I am still on my very first build so I am far from ready for wall paper, but I can't wait!!!
  3. You are giving me hope, I am new to the hobby!! I got the Lily kit about 2 months ago, I was going in for knee replacement surgery and thought this would occupy my time. Little did I know, #1 you really don't sit around crafting and #2 My recovery was extremely quick! Back to work in just under 3 weeks! That being said I am just on the windows. I had a bit of confusion, but soldiered on!!! I hope I can post pictures soon when I am done!!!