Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Maria
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. HI everyone. I did the tape wire in my Bellingham years ago and just took it out of storage. At that time I did not paint the walls, floors or ceilings before I put down the tape. My question is can I paint and wallpaper right over the tape now ? I think I read somewhere I can put scotch tape over the tape wire ? Just plain old scotch tape ?
  2. Mms482

_mg_6984.jpg

Love this house.....and the colors :)
  3. Hi Kathi, we live just outside of Albany. Been to Maine lots of times and love it there . I am so happy I found this site. It is so informative. I said how I just got my dollhouse out of the basement after 10 years and am beyond thrilled to work on it. After going thru this site last nite I saw sooo much great information so I started taking walls down and did a little rewiring today. I'm learning.... I wish we had more local stores here that I could actually go to. We have Hobby Lobby, AC Moore and Michaels but nothing really great. What types of houses have you done ? Do you do electricity yourself ? Do you shop online for miniatures? Looking forward to learning. Thank you....Maria
  4. Ooooppss Sorry I was rude, I should have introduced myself. My name is Maria, just retired and thought I would try my hand at dollhouses again. I have always been in love with miniatures and am so excited to start up again. My 9 yr old granddaughter is just like me so hopefully she will help ;). I live upstate NY and back 10 years ago we had an amazing little dollhouse shop not far from here and the Owner was awesome. She closed up shop soon after. I have been finding some things at Hobby Lobby and AC Moore seems to just have furniture now I am totally in love with Country Decor and Amish. I electrified my Bellingham so this one won't be Amish decor. I am so happy I found this site and in just one day I have found awesome amazing ideas and knowledge. Thank you again. Maria I bought the Bellingham over 10 years ago. I tried putting it together and then had to pay someone to finish it for me. I did put the tape wire electricity in it myself. After a bit I packed it away and it stayed there the past 10 years. I retired this past year and decided it was time to finish my house. I was amazed the electricity still worked. Now after looking at it there are many things I want to change. I was wondering if you know any miniature places to purchase from ? Also I am reading up on installing all the little lights, fans etc. any info or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Maria
  5. I bought the Bellingham over 10 years ago. I tried putting it together and then had to pay someone to finish it for me. I did put the tape wire electricity in it myself. After a bit I packed it away and it stayed there the past 10 years. I retired this past year and decided it was time to finish my house. I was amazed the electricity still worked. Now after looking at it there are many things I want to change. I was wondering if you know any miniature places to purchase from ? Also I am reading up on installing all the little lights, fans etc. any info or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Maria