• Last visited

0 Neutral

About anniec

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Anne
  1. They've just got in touch, finally, and given me a much more reasonable-sounding shipping estimate... Good news! Thank you, everyone, for your help. I'll continue to be inspiree by your wonderful projects! Anne.
  2. They have just got in touch, finally, thank you....
  3. Hi, I've emailed Greenleaf customer service three times in the last eight days with an inquiry about shipping to the UK, but received no reply. I've also tried to ring the only number I can find on the website, but all I get is a distorted recorded message that's impossible to understand. Please can someone advise me on how to contact them? I'm starting to wonder if they really exist, lol! Many thanks!
  4. I've also tried to call them and i just get a recorded message which you can't hear because it's not working properly. Perhaps one of the admins can give me another number or advise? Thanks! The website says there is online customer support, but there's no link to it, and the link to the FAQs doesn't work, either. I'm beginning to wonder if thie company really exists, lol!
  5. Anna, thanks so much - that sounds very promising! I've emailed Greenleaf customer service three times now, but as yet I've had no reply, though. Do you usually contact them via the customer service address, please, Anna?
  6. Oh, thanks so much! Sorry for the confusion!!
  7. Kathie, thanks very much indeed - I've sent an email!
  8. Thanks, Minilover! The Greenleaf website only gives UPS as a shipping option, so I don't know if they offer any other alternatives..
  9. SORRY - This is a duplicate post and I don't know how to delete it! Hi all, I would love to buy the Asahi Tea House plus various accessories from Greenleaf's online store, but the cheapest shipping to me here in the UK is coming up at more than $180 (for UPS)!! I'm so hoping there's a way round this, as that cost is obviously prohibitive. Does the company also use International Priority shipping, please does anyone know, or is there another outlet that offers cheaper shipping? Many thanks in advance for any advice! Anne.