6 Neutral

About Whitnb

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Betsy Whitney

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Hello! I recently purchased the Fairfield and have been getting everything "ready" before I start. Bought a few work tables, cutting mat, glue, brushes, ect. After searching through and seeing some of these forums, I would LOVE to wire my house for lighting, but have no idea what I need or where to start. Any help would be appreciated. I have a ways to go, but I want to make sure that I start wiring at the correct stage when building. Also not sure what supplies i would need. I appreciate the feedback! Thank you!
  2. Hello! I recently purchased my very first dollhouse! I'm looking for advice and the do's and dont's when building. I want to make sure I'm successful at this. I purchased the Fairfield style dollhouse, and I'm super excited to start, but also nervous. Any feedback is much appreciated, pictures would be helpful also! Thanks!
  3. Thank you everyone for your feedback and encouragement! I think since i have my heart set on the Beacon thats what i should choose. I'll just make sure to get as much help as i can!
  4. As a little girl I always wanted a beautiful dollhouse of my own. I would always visit the Rochester, MN library and gaze at the beauty of the two dollhouses on display. As I grew older, the dream still stuck with me. We vacation up north and my mother and I walked in to a small store in Nisswa, MN who had floor to ceiling dollhouses and small furniture pieces, so I finally decided I'm getting a dollhouse! I've done my research and see that greenleaf dollhouses are a little on the harder side, seeing as I'm a first timer. Is this something a beginner could do? I figured since I have a studio art background and I'm a perfectionist I think I could. So far I've been eyeing the Beacon Hill. Looking for any feedback and thoughts! Thank you!