• Last visited

0 Neutral

About Rhonna

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    rhonna
  1. I will try priming the other side and see what happens. I will try to post a picture tonight. Thanks!
  2. The walls of a dollhouse I am building warped or buckled After I put some stuff on the smooth them out. They are outer walls...should I replace them or just prop them up. Nothing cracked but seems to be a bit wavie. The walls were pieced together and glued in place. It is almost done both floors are in..anyone else have this problem?
  3. I dont own that house, But I have built several dura craft and have 4 kits waiting to be built. I have in the past gone on ebay and asked the people that are selling their dollhouses to measure missing parts. One woman even traced a difficult part for me. I even had one sell me a copy of directions when mine went missing. Builders are like that. Since I dont know what the parts are. this may help: I get replacement milled wood from micromark.com http://www.micromark.com/SearchResult.aspxdeptIdFilter=0&searchPhrase=precision+milled+basswood+siding+for+hobbies+and+model+building the problem is how big a piece do you need. The catalog has more choices then the web site and its free. But Without the measurements its hard. I have ended up purchasing the same dollhouse twice (the tower was missing parts). Not a big waste since messing up is my middle name lol and after a few dollhouses + furniture everything gets used sooner or later (you decide to add a room build a garage...or just make a canopy bed). But sometimes thats not feasible. So I piece the thing together with tape and figure out what is missing - measure the empty space and make a paper pattern. And purchase the wood. I use 1/8" plywood (mostly lowes) and I purchase from manchester or micro mark I hope this helps.