2 Neutral

About Lilly0317

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Liz

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. My husband was not giving me too much information on the kit he found for me but I did just get out of him it is The Franklin. I think, however, learning this, it was actually an Artply set? Although I also believe they may have been owned by Greenleaf. I THINK it was them. Well that does mean I am still on the hunt then! Oh darn I will have to have another one! He thinks it's great - wait until he gets an idea of the spending that goes with it all! I would love to own the Beacon Hill or The Pierce. Both of those just look so quintessential Victorian to me!
  2. Holy cow you're good! I was all over trying to think of key words to look up! Thank you so much!
  3. Thank you! Really am so excited to spend my free time with this - one of those things I am hoping makes me discover more free time! I did post over in general discussion but I will include a pic here as well!
  4. Hi! I am picking this cute house up tomorrow - an awesome find from a local seller downsizing her home and she said this has just been sitting. She knows very little about it. Not the kit or even the age. I THINK it is 1:24 scale because she said it measures 34" wide x 32" high x 21deep and believes it has 8-10 rooms. She said she can not turn it to check or get a picture because it is too heavy for her. My question. - does anyone recognize the kit? I would love to get some info (and I am just chomping to get it home so I keep looking for info!) I would love some insight! Looks to be in decent shape - colors will need an overhaul for sure! Thanks in in advance to anyone that can help out!
  5. Hi! My name is Liz and I reside in PA. So excited I finally feel like I can stop lurking through and join the community! My husband bought me my first Greenleaf and I am so excited to start! I am a lover of all things miniature and have been pretty much obsessed with dollhouses since I am a little girl. I collect from the Victorian Era so that era tends to also be my favorite dollhouse. I have scanned the forums on and off for a long time and am excited to be able to legitatmately be able to join in! I have another dollhouse I got from Craig's list for pretty much a song although I think it is going to need some work. We are picking it up tomorrow and I am hoping if I post here maybe I can get some further information on it. Not even sure the scale at this point but I am excited to get it home and start rehabbing it! I have 3 kids that are finally old enough I can now get the "toys" I want and have hopefully the time to work on them! I worked in psychiatric care for 20 years and last year was diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder making it unsafe for me to continue working in the hospital (poor hand strength and trouble being on my feet longer than a couple hours). Now I run an antique store and an Etsy store online and love that as well! Glad ad to be a part of this awesome community!