4 Neutral

About debbru

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Debbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. My house that I'm building is Storybook Cottage
  2. Can anyone tell me the best way to attach the shutters
  3. Can someone tell me when sticking the Flower Box & the sign on, what is the best way to find the centre of the wall
  4. Thank you for your help. I have decided to leave them blank, can you tell me how you remove hot melt glue 'whiskers', I know you can just peel them off but can you use a wet cloth. Can you explain what a liner brush is.
  5. I accidentlally ripped the windows that came with my dolls house 'storybook cottage', I've cut out replacement windows out of some transparency film but can anyone tell me can you draw designs on the transparency film & what do you use?
  6. I'm just about finished painting my first dollshouse (storybook cottage), the outside isn't as smooth as I would have liked, can someone tell me what I could do? Also when I was doing a touch up, I accidentally got some paint on a shingle, how can I get this off
  7. Thank you for your help
  8. Thank you for your reply, I was talking about the outside of the house
  9. When painting the outside can someone tell me how they hide the notches
  10. Thank you for your reply, I realise it should be like that but mine pattern isn't continuous, it has gaps in it
  11. Thank you for your reply, I don't think you quite understand, if you know the windows for Storybook Cottage they have a diamond pattern on the acetate sheets, mine a complete, should I order new ones or they meant to be like that
  12. Before I order more windows for my dollshouse (storybook cottage) some of the pattern on the windows is not complete, could this be because I've had the dollshouse for a while or are the windows like that. I hope you can understand what I mean, please let me know if this doesn't make sense
  13. Thank you for your reply, the trigger seems to be working ok, I just thought the glue was really runny because it was a very hot day.
  14. I was putting shingles on my dolls house & even when I wasn't using the gun the glue was coming out of the glue gun way too fast, would this be because the temperature of the room was hot.
  15. Thank you for explanation, it really helps