7 Neutral

About Gillie2020

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Amanda

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Havanaholly, that worked perfectly, thank you for the easy to follow instructions!
  2. Gillie2020

P1100103

I'm so excited to see your pictures. I just bought one of these that someone built but (thankfully) did not finish. I love the swing! Love everything! It's great to see how beautiful this FH can look!
  3. Thanks so much! And now to decide paint colors... YAY!
  4. Thanks all, this is all such great information! I showed your suggestions to the hubby and he is going to try a combination turntable with slider idea set on a rolling buffet table we have. He's quite handy so it should turn out wonderfully... after I remind him a time or ten that he promised to make it... ;) I'll let you guys know how it works out.
  5. I would love to see it! Can you tell me the best way to get to the photos?
  6. Oh my gosh, so awesome to know!!! Thanks so so so much! How do you guys recommend displaying/working on a house this size? I'd love to have it on some type of a lazy susan but is that feasible? Is there a better way?
  7. I added more pics to another thread if you'd like to see! This is the path- Home Miniature Forums Question about a Particular House Everyone Else Can anyone identify this, please?
  8. Hopefully I've got the hang of it now.
  9. I tried to add 5 pictures in my original post... that's what I get for getting pixel-greedy! Let me try just this ONE.
  10. I tried to add 5 pictures in my original post... that's what I get for getting pixel-greedy! Let me try just this ONE.
  11. Oops, I posted 5 pics but I guess they were too large. I'll resize and post again. Thanks!
  12. Hi All, I'm very new to dollhouses but I bought this because it's so beautiful and I can practice with it. I think it was originally a kit but I'm very green to this and would love to have any background, insight, etc. about what any of you may know about this kind of house. Thanks so much!