Scarlybees

Gold Member
  • Last visited

9 Neutral

About Scarlybees

Profile Information

• Interests
    I have found immense enjoyment making dollhouses for my young daughter.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Briana
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. If anyone is still in need of instructions for this house please send me a private message as I have the kit and instructions available and am willing to scan them for whoever needs them.
  2. @fov I received the kit today-brand new, unopened, and in stunning condition. I'm actually dumbfounded how a beauty of this magnitude got lost to time. Of course, its the all wood version. The man I purchased from said they found it along with a dura-craft Colonial at an estate sale. I feel so lucky to be able to cherish this baby!! 💓
  3. @fov yes, I have both the photo and the link to the listing. Not sure if it will let you view it. I didn't pay what it's listed at, I paid well under!! https://www.ebay.com/itm/155094101953?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=j8bdypfftko&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=yfvW5D1uSAC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
  4. This thread is a bit old, but I just bought a Queen Anne and I guess I'm wondering if it is indeed a wood kit vs mdf? I couldn't find a copyright date on the box nor did it specify either mdf or wood so I'm curious what I will end up with! I think I got it for a steal being new unopened. It does not mention Alexandria so im quite certain it is the older original model. Fingers crossed for plywood 😁
  5. If you are still looking I found one on ebay that came up today. I happened to find one already so I'm passing this link on for anyone still looking for the Brookwood. https://www.ebay.com/itm/185495881275?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=Yw5Re30zQCW&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=yfvW5D1uSAC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
  6. I have a plywood newport. Idk if you want to ship it since it's so heavy but I'm located in CO. You can pm me if you want more info.
  7. I placate myself with the thought that if I just keep building and acquiring, and nothing ever leaves my hands for a price I can agree on, I'll just keep it. One day, I will have enough for a whole store for people to not buy from 😆
  8. Hi! Are you still trying to find a home for the two story addition?? Would you be willing to ship if I covered cost?
  9. Do you still have this? If not let me know, I'm in the market for one!!
  10. Great deal. Those furniture pieces are each handmade-they are the house of miniatures kits by Xacto. Totally worth a small fortune and looks like the really did a nice job with the assemblies. Beautiful pieces!
  11. Wow thats so cool! I love how these things go under the radar for awhile like that and then one day you see them pop up! Pretty nifty!
  12. Alright. This is something I would LOVE to work on!!! Gorgeous!! http://m.ebay.com/itm/ANTIQUE-DOLL-HOUSE-RESTORED-VICTORIAN-FOUR-STORY-72-1-2-WIDE-X-54-HIGH-/282000868864?nav=SEARCH
  13. I wish! But no, it was all some hogde podge of who even knows what. Really junky lol. Maybe thats what she was trying to pass it off as!!
  14. Wow. Those pics look like some choice words may be coming out of my mouth. You did a nice job. The finished version is fantastic. I can see what you mean by its construction...looks fussy lol.
  15. I definitely will! Thanks! I probably wont get to it for at least another year or two. I'm finishing up my very first dollhouse, the orchid (which i loved even though i had to fanagle it) and then I'm starting a victorias farmhouse. I'm looking forward to ideas on how the SF should be decorated. I chose 1930-1940 vintage for my orchid, and I'm going present basic for my daughters farmhouse. I'll check out those pics of yours! Thanks again!