• Last visited

1 Neutral

About heat67

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Heather
  1. Thank you for that tip. I'm still trying to find my way round the forum. Someone else on my other thread gave me an email address and I've now got the instructions in my possession already. Happy days. The Mercantile is my most complicated kit so will be the last one I will attempt. There are some pictures of fantastic houses on here. A lot of kit bashing going on. I think I need to master the basics first!
  2. Email sent and instructions received already. Yeah!!!!
  3. I'm trying to build my first Greenleaf house and thought id start with a simple one........not so easy when there are no instructions in the box! Can anyone point me in the right direction re obtaining a set, preferably online, thanks in advance
  4. Hi, I'm signing in from Co. Antrim, N. Ireland. I've got a Westville which I bought already built and I also have aquired kits of Sugarplum, Arthur and Mercantile. My plan was to start with the Sugarplum and work my way up to the more detailed ones. Therein lies my first problem. No instructions for my Sugarplum! Would really appreciate it if anyone could help please