• Days Won

Beulah last won the day on January 26 2018

Beulah had the most liked content!

462 Excellent

2 Followers

About Beulah

Profile Information

• Interests
    reading, dollhouses, making natural products with oils.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Joanne
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

3,534 profile views
  1. Hello, I have not been on in a long time. I do miss it, but just cannot continue for reasons. Is there anywhere I should advertise my partially completed Glenwood for sale, in the Dallas area. Thanks so much
  2. Hi Ciara. Welcome. Beachside bungalow was my first one also. You will love it
  3. Im in a rut with my dollhouse and now everyone is onto beautiful dolls, lol. Love it. Can't wait to see her
  4. Beulah

Size comparison

your dolls are just amazing, and your so fast, It would take me a year to do one, not that I even could.
  5. Beulah

Oak table and chair

I have a feeling your going to be selling miniature furniture in your future. They are remarkable.
  6. Just back from visiting my elderly dad in Canada. He has good and bad days. Last one was not good. He didn't want me in the nursing home, said it was dangerous. I don't argue, its just worse for him. so I sat in the airport for 5 hours. Tomorrow I have my other bunion removed. I guess Ill have lots of time now to check out everyones progress.
  7. Take care Karin, I also would try hot baths and epson salts for the magnesium
  8. Beulah

Farmhouse dining table

Just perfect. I wish I could cut that well
  9. Beulah

Frills complete

Looks great and I love the colors also
  10. I don't think it matters who you got it from. He made me spindles for a RGT house
  11. The painting and frame are gorgeous, can't wait to see it in your home. Be careful, we are all going to want you to make frames for our SamUSA originals
  12. Beulah

Ladies

wow I haven't been on all week, you have been busy, great job
  13. Drea, looks like The Jasmine is one of Leonards houses. He owns Laser Dollhouse Designs. He is awsome to deal with. Just send him a message, he will get right back to you. Also he has a FB page, he will answer you there also. I have dealt with him.
  14. Looks perfect, love the little frame also