0 Neutral

About Dawgwood

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Rex

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Hello All, I am new to the site. I was cleaning out my woodshop and found a boxed Duracraft Farmhouse 505 that I partially assembled back about 1994. I was going to donate it to the local thrift shop, but in searching the web for the missing instructions, I found your blogs and thought perhaps someone would like to have it? As I remember it from 1994, I just got too busy to complete it and I don't have any family interested. I can not ascertain that all the parts are still included, but it all fits into the same box and is very heavy. I live in North Georgia. Thank you for the time.
  2. Good Afternoon, The blue one looks like a Duracraft Farmhouse 505. I have one in the box that I partially assembled 20 years ago, it is missing the instructions- as I remember- it was complete at the time, the box is intact but I cannot ascertain if possibly it is missing a few parts now. I was going to donate it to the local thrift store and found this site while looking for a copy of the instructions. Do you know of a way I could get it to anyone that might could use it/ or want it? Thanks so much!