0 Neutral

About hotctotc

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Norma

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Thank you all for the warm welcome!
  2. HI Holly! No, that's it for us. If member in SC are "close enough" to GA that's where HBS is located. They no longer have "Ernie's Attic" where you can go in and shop, but last year they did let me pick up my order there since I was in town for the Tom Bishop Show. Atlanta also has "Miniature Designs" shop. I know my group is intending to have a "mini garage sale" so people can always check those out too.
  3. I own and really like this house. I can't say that it's my most favorite--but I do like it! It was my first dollhouse as an adult and for one thing-it's massive and heavy!
  4. Okay, quick confession: I don't build. I'm not "mechanically inclined" and my hands shake too much from my meds. Instead, I support the builders and artisans and I'm excited to hear and see what you are all doing! I just purchased the Bungalow from Hobby Lobby. Somehow, they had two display models that were completed and painted. I convinced a manager to sell me one of them at a reduced price and used the 40% coupon too. I'm intending to repaint the exterior, but for now it is at least painted!
  5. Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from South Carolina and I'm most a "collector" not a builder. Thanks for having me!