Skullflame

• Last visited

0 Neutral

About Skullflame

Profile Information

• Interests
    Halloween, woodworking, crafts, painting, signmaking, photography, drums, cooking, baking, video games...

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Deb

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Hello everyone! It's been a VERY long time since I've had a dollhouse and have never built one, so this is new for me. I'm a home haunter (someone who LOVES Halloween and decorates to the extreme and builds their own decorations), so I got the Orchid kit to turn into a haunted house. I spend a lot of time building decorations for the outside of my home, so I tend to neglect the inside. Since it's really hot outside right now, my Halloween builds have come to a screeching halt, so this project will be a great thing to keep me in the Halloween spirit until the cool weather returns! I'm excited to get going. The only problems I foresee are: 1) I'm not good with directions - meaning, I don't usually read them. lol! and 2) I get excited with a project when I see it in my head and tend to rush to get it done. I'm hoping this project teaches me to slow down, take my time and have patience. I'm going to cruise around here and see everyone's work and hopefully learn some tips and tricks! Deb