• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Mari
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2,129 profile views
  1. I have a love hate relationship with this house. Has anyone had a build like this or is it just me? I doubt I will do any more of these RGT houses. I just find them so heavy and not sure the exact words. The greenleaf houses seem to be more forgiving and easier to handle. I've broken my right arm four times and I just find these houses heavy.I'll finish this house, it isn't I don't like it ,it's just a thorn in my side. I've added photos in a file on my profile. My next build I like is the travel trailer by greenleaf.
  2. Thank you everyone. I figured out the tower and sides. All is good again. I just had to redo it. I think the house will be beautiful. I want to do the two story addition eventually also. Once this is done not sure what will be next. I still need to finish the General store.
  3. I used the 40% coupon from hobby lobby and bought the Alison Jr. I just started the build this week. It's a lot heavier than the greenleaf houses. The tower sides and tower are giving me a bit of trouble. Has anyone built this house? I added three new albums with the photos of my Washington, Alison Jr. and a goodwill find I am turning into a general store with the shop keeper who will live above the store.
  4. Marian

Goodwill rehab

5. For some reason it won't let me add a photo. It keeps telling me I am only allowed to load 20.48 kb
  6. I used the 40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby and ordered an Alison Jr. I couldn't beat the price anywhere. I want to do an addition onto the sides also. i haven't abandoned the Greenleaf houses. I also want to do an Orchid in a beach colored theme.
  7. I was out thrifting today and found this house. On the tag from goodwill it's says by RT. Anyone have any idea what it might be? I paid $9.99 for it and thought I could make it into some kind of western Brimbles Mercantile. Or a beach front bungalow.
  8. I came back for another peek. The rooms in the McKinley look very roomy. Love this house.
  9. One more question does the McKinley have to hang on the wall or can it stand up on a shelf? This house is really speaking to me. I like the size of the rooms.
  10. Emily your gingerbread house is great!
  11. Thank you everyone! I thought it looked a bit like the Tennyson. I saw it on eBay for sale.
  12. I sure don't like all that white trim.