About Casaundra Marcus

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Marcus and Cassaundra

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I have another novice painting question for you all. From reading the posts there is no hard and fast rule to these houses but I am still gun shy so.... here goes i am working on the Arthur. I have primed each sheet with killz one coat. I have decided to paint and no wall paper at all. Going to Home Depot today to bet the jars of sample paint. I would assume 2 jars for the exterior since it is a larger surface to cover. Next Do I: sand then add another coat of prime to everything ? start painting the room colors for each room as well as the exterior and tiny trim pieces then assemble? leave the sheets intact or separate them 4 painting? put the house together then paint each room? what is the next best step? Thank you in advance.
  2. This is my 1st house and I am trying to figure out what tools I would need to get started. There is a Michael's , AC Moore and Home Depot and Lowes near me where I can purchase items. What type of brushes do I need? What paint works best? Acrylic, latex, gloss no , gloss etc. Glue what is the standard sure thing?- elmer's white, wood glue, rubber cement, gorilla glue etc. Do I need claps? I have sand paper and emery boards, Killz 2 Latex water-based sealer/primer, exacto knife, blue painters tape and some patience:) Thank you in advance for your help.
  3. Hello all! Greeting from NJ! I am a 1st time builder with the hopes of completing THE ARTHUR # 8012 for my two little daughters as our 30 day summer project. They have already picked which room they want to decorate and have picked out colors ( 5 too many LOL) from a swatch book for their respective rooms. What number sand paper do you suggest? Any words of advice/encouragement are welcomed!