0 Neutral

About santa12

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    joe

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I bought the wilkshire cottage book from carlson's on ebay , but its dated 1980. the company is out of business, but the staircase and windows for this particular dollhouse i'm having made by an amish woodworker. items like these sometimes you can find on ebay or flea markets, but are not cheap because people know they can be rare to find. this dollhouse is huge at 1" scale and will take time, did anyone ever build this dollhouse is so please post pics with wilkshire cottage in description.
  2. Hi Everyone' I'm joe from kodak tn (santa12) new to the dollhouse seen and got interested in this recently and looking forward to being a part of this community. thanks
  3. Hi Everyone; I recently posted for ideas of making my dollhouse look aged. has anyone used viva crackle paint made in germany , found on ebay inexpensively priced, but did'nt want to get it if it's no good to use. thanks joe
  4. thanks everyone for the great tips and blogs i can use for references
  5. Hi Everyone; I'm new to the dollhouse scene and wanted to do a haunted / run down house. looking at acouple of kits on ebay and one is victorian style and wanted to see if someone has done a house like this similar to the pic i attached but more of a halloween feel and look. and wanted to do the inside to look like it has'nt been cleaned in awhile. I know this will take time to achieve to make it look as real as possible. greatful for all the input and ideas thanks
  6. santa12

pics of first dollhouse

this is my first project, not sure if it is a kit or homemade. bought on craigslist and going to refurbish the exterior along with the inside. it's around 30 years old and showing it's age. i believe it's 1inch scale do to the size. the owner did'nt know anything on it.
  7. santa12

my first dollhouse

bought this on craigslist for 45.00. not sure if it is a kit or homemade. but great to start with on rehab. complete interior refurb and exterior upgrades. leaving the roof alone but removing the ugly chimney.