Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Annamarie
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I've decided (after browsing some albums on here) to go ahead and do a little kit-bashing my first time out of the gate. I can't remember the member's name now, but I saw an album with bump-outs on both sides of the Orchid and am trying for something similar. We've got the first floor almost finished with flooring, wall paper and siding, and one of the extensions is nearly done and ready to attach. I'm excited to see your pictures @Beulah and eventually start an album of my own! Thanks for the welcome everyone!
  2. I love this forum so much. Everytime I'm like "wait what?" i come here & find exactly the answer! Now, if only I would check it before i try it on my own the first time...
  3. Hello everyone! My name is Ani and I'm new to the forum (although I've been a lurker for a long time) so I just wanted to introduce myself. I live in the San Francisco area. About 2 years ago I bought myself a huge laser-cut victorian farmhouse, but moved shortly afterward and just don't have room to build it in our current apartment. Also, in retrospect, that was way too big and fancy a house for my very first build - even before we moved my anxiety/perfectionism got in the way of starting! My very sweet SO just bought me a Greenleaf Orchid kit (which we do have room for), with the thought that a smaller house will be easier to start with and since it isn't my super-perfect-dream-dollhouse (like the kit stored in my mother's basement) I'll have an easier time just jumping in and counting it as "practice" for the big one. I'm excited to get started and I know I'll be constantly reading posts on here as I go for tips and tricks! I love that the Orchid seems to be so popular as I've already found quite a few blogs and forum posts online of builds! -Ani