Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Terri

Recent Profile Visitors

1,020 profile views
  1. I watched the show because of the dollhouse and because it was mostly filmed in a small town that I used to live in when I was in middle school. Barnesville, GA.
  2. The Montgomery Hall dollhouse from the movie Austenland. What a beauty!
  3. TerriAnn

Terri's Stuff n Thangs

4. Hurry and get that corner cleaned out to move this sweet baby in! Love, love and love.
  5. TerriAnn

Minis for Sale

6. Not part of the story at all. It was just in the background when the detectives was questioning the victim. :)
  7. You called it! That is a Newport. :)
  8. I watched The Awakening last night with my best friend! We screamed and jumped off the couch several times. It was so good. And I got so happy anytime she was close to the dollhouse. I kept wanting to show more and more of the beautiful dollhouse.
  9. Look! I think it's a Beacon Hill Dollhouse in the background. It is at the beginning of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Season 17 Episode 12.
  10. I can feel your excitement! Welcome!
  11. This is one of my favorite dollhouses! I wish I was in Tulsa, right now.
  12. That's right! I have this gorgeous little lady and still squeeling with happiness.
  13. Welcome! I'm in Tallahassee, FL.
  14. Here is the Thornhill dollhouse I found for $50 at Goodwill in Pensacola, FL. I had a video company ask me if they could use it for a music video.
  15. Pick up for the house is Los Angeles, CA! Maybe it belonged to someone famous or a celebrity had it made for their child. Maybe it was on a movie set. And somehow along its journey, those facts were lost. We need to get a Dollhouse Private Eye on the case!