32 Excellent

About Lise A

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Lise

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Lise A

The Kitchen

2. Lise A

Kitchen sink

I'm still trying Samantha. For some reason I just can't seem to post anything. This was the first picture in a very long time that was successful.
  3. KathieB if you want a less expensive solution to actual copper, I used card stock spray painted with Rust-Oleum, Hammered Paint & Primer in One - Copper. I was very pleased with the result. You can see the result in the pictures I've posted.
  4. Your work is stunning!
  5. Lise A

Happy

One word...ditto.
  6. I used the Elmer's Wood glue with no problem. I think the secret is to pre-stain the pieces so the sides are stained and then a heavy weight on top as the glue dries. I used a bag of pennies.
  7. Lise A

Now a pink one

You are very talented. I've tried to do something in wicker and have not been able to do it. Such beautiful work.
  8. Lise A

Agnes & Agatha

They are fantastic!
  9. Lise A

My Pierce Build

10. Hi Cass, I too am working on my first dollhouse. I had to wait for retirement to start it but now it has become a full time job lol. I have gotten so many useful tips here and reading the posts and looking at pictures has given me plenty of inspiration. Good luck, hope you have fun.
  11. Lise A

Pattern books

I have some of my grandmother's crochet pattern books. I'm sure they are over 100 years old because my mother is 90 and they were her mother's. It is wonderful to collect things from the past.
  12. Lise A

Pretty pleaters

What a great idea. I had to go to YouTube to see what they were though.
  13. Wish I could afford to buy ready-built Unfortunately I will have to continue to struggle with the glue. True story...I spent ten minutes looking for a piece I was sure I had just laid down. Turns out it was stuck to my elbow ...duh!
  14. Lise A

Dining room

If you look at the top left of this picture there is green masking tape on the crown molding that I didn't notice until I posted this picture lol.