Peggy

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Image Comments posted by Peggy

1. Thanks Linda, I think I will take your advice.  I have been following your work -- just spectacular!  Good luck Beulah, it can be quite a challenge, heh?  For me, the things other people said should be easy (like the bay window) were so hard.  I totally trashed the porch because it would not attach to the brick so had to build a new one, which as it turns out, I like better anyway.  Now that it is over, I look back and love every minute (more like hours and hours) it took.  Have fun.

2. I AM interested in the website of your build.  Slow and steady I am going because I find the instructions difficult to follow.  I see people put it together in no time but not me.  Painting parts as I go because I do not want to jump ahead -  paint wrong sides, etc.  It is okay though, not stressing out and using it as a learning process.  I will definitely see your site.  I have been taking pictures, next step will be to figure out how to load them here.  Thanks so much.

3. Nice to meet you, Jodie.  No, I don't live in Colorado.  I am in a little town in Ohio, Canal Fulton.  I am having fun with the Orchid.  There is just so much to see here, I want to do it all!  I will keep watching your creations for inspiration.  Peggy

4. I love everything in this house.  Forgive me (I am just starting out), this is an Orchid, right?  The red kitchen, the staircase, just everything is gorgeous.  I have just pulled my Orchid out of the box and am marking pieces, etc.  I found you while looking for someone who may have posted about buillding from where I am.  Glad I found you.  There are not enough adjectives to describe your creativity!

5. I love everything in this house.  Forgive me (I am just starting out), this is an Orchid, right?  The red kitchen, the staircase, just everything is gorgeous.  I have just pulled my Orchid out of the box and am marking pieces, etc.  I found you while looking for someone who may have posted about buillding from where I am.  Glad I found you.  There are not enough adjectives to describe your creativity!

6. Beautiful, Linda.  Your talent is amazing and I can tell you put a lot of love into it.  Someone suggested I see your house because I just brought home my Orchid today and it will be my first real house.  I did build the RGT Vermont Jr. but did not really decorate the inside because it was for a child's birthday and time was up.   If my Orchid turns out half as nice as yours, I will be proud.  Thank you for the inspiration.  Peggy