• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Mharti
  • Country
    United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

271 profile views
  1. @havanaholly..... Thanks so very much! You are sooooo helpful!
  2. @havanaholly..... what would you suggest using to pad the walls? I'm stumped.
  3. Thanks so very much for your reply! Your info really helps, as I would hate to ruin a perfectly good door with an experiment and no instructions! Love your blog!!
  4. Regarding pre-made doors.......Is there an (easy) way to change the direction of a door swing from right to left, or left to right? The doors I am referring to are the ones that utilize a nail-pin at top and bottom within a 4-sided frame (i.e., Houseworks, etc.). Any advice? Thanks, in advance, for your comments!
  5. Good for you, Holly. Hope you are enjoying it as much as I did. I still love and miss AL.
  6. Hey, Holly.......Nooooo, you didn't miss it...... nothing there, as yet. I'm not much on formal intros and talking about myself. Thanks for the reminder, though. BTW: What part of Alabama are you in? I was born and grew up in Gadsden.... now in Colorado.
  7. I was going for a more modern look, so for siding, on my latest house (there have been many...LOL), I mixed play sand with paint and brushed & dabbed on as a final coat (after painting the entire house the same color without the sand mixture). Looks great .... and resembles stucco. I couldn't be more pleased!
  8. Thanks so much for your response, Carrie! The additional info that you provided is in-valuable!!! Have a GREAT day!!! PS: Love your Blog!!!
  9. Could someone tell me what the ceiiling height of the the Willow Dollhouse is? Thinking of purchasing and wonder if I would be able to replace the doors and windows with standard dollhouse (non-Greenleaf) elements. Thanks!!!!