• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Samantha
  • Country Australia

Recent Profile Visitors

1285 profile views
  1. Th002.jpg

Ooohhh! I have a soft spot for treehouses ! My very first "dollhouse" was a tree house when I was about 5 or 6... I put dollhouse in parentheses because it was a god awful 70s plastic tree that housed god awful 70's plastic critters.. but it was love at first sight!  I look forward to all your builds Mike.. but this one.. is the one I'm really waiting for! :D
  2. Os1.jpg

How cool is this! Go and get yourself a good magnifying glass.. or you may just go cross-eyed! :D
  3. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I have this house in kit form too... I certainly paid more that 35 bucks and I have to build it myself... lol... That's a deal! Note to self: stop buying kits..
  4. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I have this kit waiting in the wings... so I'm not going to talk you out of it.. 
  5. Circle library, back liners and mirror

Looking lovelier every day.  
  6. Dura-Craft

I'm the other San Franer! lol  
  7. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Dura-craft Farmhouse 505 new in box... one day I will acquire one of these. :D http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-VTG-1993-Dura-Craft-Doll-House-FARMHOUSE-FH-505-New-Sealed-In-Box-/122512955124?hash=item1c865756f4:g:-M0AAOSwrhBZE1Ua
  8. What's everyone working on?

Roxy, your Fairfield turned out great! I love the attic and all of your wallpaper choices! 
  9. Dura-Craft

I love Dura-craft houses... sadly they aren't in production anymore.. but if you are looking for spare parts Manchester Woodworks has a small range of compatible parts. I have a Heritage, but I haven't started it yet. I fell in love with it's lovely windows and steep gothic roofline... I think you got a good one. If you wan't some fantastic inspiration check our Otterine's Haunted Heritage http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=browse&album=5254
  10. Th001.jpg

Awesome!.. I will be watching avidly!  
  11. Do it yourself projects

No such thing as valid or invalid... do whatever you enjoy.. I'm just not sure how strong your structure would be. I guess it depends on the type of cardboard you use and then how much strength the dry papier mache adds. I've seen an online tutorial for a treehouse that uses cardboard boxes and a paper towel papier mache effect and it looks awesome. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfofei4nHPA&feature=youtu.be
  12. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I'm a massive Dura-craft fan but for some reason the Crestview just doesn't speak to me like the other Dura-crafts.
  13. IMG_3006.JPG.jpeg

Me too!  
  14. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Oohh.. good find! I love the mountain view! I haven't seen a Granville for a while...so I guess it's rarer than usual... having said that.. everytime I purchase a kit for more than I would have liked because I haven't seen one come up in ages and I want to jump on it... literally the next week another one shows up for half the price.. 
  15. RGT 1:12th scale Bungalow. What style furniture?

I remember my Mum got our kitchen renovated in the seventies too and it had orange formica countertops and dark "wood" look laminate cabinets, the wallpaper was a geometric floral in yellow & orange tones.. I can't for the life of me remember what the appliances were but I thing they were some kind of ombre metallic brown colour.. lol.. It was so high fashion at the time that it was in the Sunday newspaper lifestyle section as the epitome of 70's modern kitchen style.. I have this picture of my Dad and me having breakfast at the peninsula and it's one of my favourites.. but unfortunately it's in black and white... I'm going to have to go and hunt down a colour photo now.. lol... I think a 70's vibe would be super cool...