• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Samantha
  • Country Australia

Recent Profile Visitors

5741 profile views
  1. Sign and snowman

Well you were clever to use the generator! Didn’t even know they existed let alone know how to use one. LOL
  2. Sign and snowman

Love the name of your cafe. Is it inspired by a real one or a product of your creativity? 
  3. Question about Chicago International

Omg I wanna come! :D
  4. What is it?

I feel like someone has asked a question here about this house before... can’t for the life of me find the post though. Perhaps do a google search on Georgian dollhouses and see if you can find it that way..... 
  5. Once in a Lifetime Splurge!

Congrats Janet! What a great Christmas delivery! 
  6. What's everyone working on?

Carrie, you must be so proud!   That sounds like a yes to me!  Can't wait to see some pics... I love model train villages.. I would love to make one of those huge landscape boards with a train running through towns and woodland/farmland, mountain tunnels etc.. alas, no room.  Looking forward to your build too Roxxie.. It's smart to use your free time before Christmas to knock out some of the prep work.  
  7. Dolls, dolls, dolls!

Well, I for one think your toddler is absolutely beautiful Karin. I'm not worried about types of make-up in my make believe dollhouse world.  
  8. Andi Mini Bricks

Yes, I knew what she meant. I didn’t use duracraft’s supplied brick mix. I used Andi mini stone. Same manufacturer. They make little individual bricks and stone blocks out of plaster. I like the grey grout but I also like the white. Both options would look equally nice in the right project.  
  9. Andi Mini Bricks

Love these bricks.. I've used the stone version on my San Fransican. I like both grouts though do agree the white could use a wash of dirty water to tone it down slightly.  
  10. I have the 557 version of this house and am attempting to add doors to mine. I opted to have an opening on the main floor but I filled in the wall from the ceiling to door height for a more realistic look. A standard door with trim doesnt fit in the current opening because trim needs wall on both sides to but up against and these openings go right up against the front wall. The size of a standard door with trim on both sides of the door is too large for the opening. You can either cut off the pre-attached trim on one side of a Houseworks standard door to butt the door up against the front wall. From experience I can tell you it will interfere with the exterior doors somewhat. Or you could use classics narrow doors, which will require you to add a piece of wall to the opening attached to the front wall so that you have something to attach your trim to and to account for the narrowness of the door. This will also eliminate the problem of the exterior doors. You will also need to add wall in above the door.
  11. Before...front

I love the VH600. I can’t wait to watch your progress.  
  12. Sunlight in the room

I always love when light streams through the windows. Such a beautiful shot.
  13. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Aha... well I guess we know the price they are hoping for then. :)
  14. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Wait, what?? why would you list the same house on two different sites for two different prices. 
  15. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I agree Kelly, I don’t get it either... I’m sure the quality is nice but the designs are a bit to simple for my taste. To each their own though.. that’s what makes the world go around.