• Country Australia

Recent Profile Visitors

2848 profile views
  1. gingerbread paint.jpg

Yummy!  
  2. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Thanks Kelli! I've sent you a pm.  
  3. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

A free tower house... someone get it please!!   That Duracraft is a Victorian Mansion.. they show up on EBay regularly for nothing like that price. That seller needs to do some research. 
  4. Bashing two houses together

If you are going to use the Glencroft for Grandma's house, in keeping with the theme perhaps you could turn the Harrison into a shop/home above for RRH's parents. The downstairs could be the shop and sewing room. Middle floor could be the kitchen and living and then 2 bedrooms (one in the secret room) and a bathroom upstairs. Or the secret room could be the sewing room.  
  5. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Timberbrook attic stairs.. I've always loved these stairs & I'd probably bid if they shipped to Oz. even though they are a bit pricey.  https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/322898010859?ul_noapp=true
  6. IMG-2439.JPG

The railings look wonderful.
  7. IMG-6319.JPG

Fantastic! It all looks so cohesive.. I love the cow hide rug, did you make it or buy it? The bedding is devine and I love the black accent furniture.  
  8. Help me pick the Casa's bed!

I love all of these beds.. I concur with Jodi.. get them all...   Well now I'm off to shop that store....
  9. What are you up to today? This week?

Jackie, I feel for you. My DH and mother don't get along either. To the point where my mother has disinherited me because she doesn't want my husband or any of his family to ever have access to her money. We don't really care about that but its just an indication of the Dysfunction. She has said some incredibly hurtful & nasty things over the years and to be honest, I think it's hardest for the person stuck in the middle. Each arguing person wants you to take sides. Feelings get hurt when you won't. You want to defend your husband but your mother thinks your loyalty should lay with her. Husbands won't allow mothers into your home, refuse to talk to them. You are expected to divide your time between the two parties when it would be so much easier to just all do something together.... I'm sure sometimes you just feel like running away and letting them battle it out amongst themselves. I know I do! ((Hugs))
  10. Draping Tip

I agree, great tip!.. One to file away for future reference.
  11. MerrimackCentralStaircase.jpg

These stairs look amazing! Well worth the splurge. They suit the house perfectly and add a real wow factor! 
  12. MerrimackLanding2.jpg

I want a cameo or cricut soo badly.. seeing this railing just makes me want one more! It looks wonderful, very mod!  
  13. 5a1334a117256-MerrimackDenwithNewTansuChest.jpg

Fantastic.. and love the tiny figurine and vase too... I can't even begin to imagine how teeny tiny they are and with such great detail. :) 
  14. MerrimackRecRoomwithKachina.jpg

So cute!  
  15. Slippers

Squee! Those slippers are sooo cute! What a great idea to use the bunka for rugs.. for those of us that are cross stitch/punch needle challenged.