2 Neutral

About islandgirl

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    susan

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. New grandpa, were you able to send your email address?
  2. Mark send me your address on your private email on this aight
  3. Ok. Another option. My husband just offered to make a PDF file and email them too you.
  4. Glad you got that grand baby! I have the instructions but will need to copy and mail. Unfortunately I am laying on couch with a really bad cold. If you can get me your mailing address, I can get them out over the next week.
  5. Well Emerald, I am glad you asked. My sister had bought this kit from a yard sale. And of course, sellers stated all the parts were there. Not. I received instructions from jesbre, Thank you so much, and began inventory. I'm missing around a hundred pieces. I have been to lumber yard and found that screen door edging is probably what Dura Craft used in their kits. So now I have wood and need to cut missing pieces. This is going to be quite a project. But first I am going on a cruise.
  6. Donna, I have the SD 185 Shenandoah. I also have a precious yorkie girl. She is red and silver and almost a year old. Never had one before. I hope building this cabin is easier than living with a yorkie! thank you.
  7. Does anyone have a set of assembly instructions for a Shenandoah Log Cabin? My sister bought the kit at a garage sale and thought I could put it together for her grand kids. This site looks like a lot of fun! If I survive this log cabin, i may want to build some more.
  8. Hello Everyone, I just signed up for some help. I have never built a house but it looks interesting. I live in Galveston Texas and was with my sister at a garage sale last week. She bought a Shenandoah log cabin and thought it was a good idea for me to put it together for her grand kids. Of course, there are no directions in the box and the help line number on the front of the box is no longer in service. I have taken an inventory of all the parts in the box and thought maybe I could just figure out how it goes together. Yep, its a lot harder than I thought. Does anyone have a copy of the assembly instructions for this log cabin? Island Girl