2 Neutral

About rome

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    marleny

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Thank you Scott. I when back to Orlando this weekend since I visit our baby again and stop by Ron's place I have a few?? and I have decide to go for the Hardwired since Florida is very humid and will be better this method. This is my very very first project on everything painting, wallpaper, lights ect ect I had never done this before in my life. so I am very excited and very happy to find a great group like this. It will take me some time but I am not in a hurry. Marleny
  2. HI EVERYBODY AND TKS FOR ALL YOUR INFO .HAVANAHOLLY TKS A LOT I WHEN LAST FRIDAY TO ORLANDO ON THE WAY TO VISIT MY GRAND BABY FOR HALLOWEEN AND STOP BY RON'S MINIATURE WHAT A STORE IT IS AMAZING LOTS OF THINGS AND RICHARD HELP ME A LOT TO UNDERSTAND THE ELECTRICAL PART AND WHERE TO START HE WAS WITH ME LIKE AN HOUR . NOW I AM PRIMER THE HOUSE HE ADVISE FOR FLORIDA WEATHER IS BEST THE HARD WIRE. AND EXPLAIN IN DETAILS I AM GOING BACK NEXT 11/8/16 I AM BABY SITING MY BABY.
  3. Thank you to all for your inputs I had never before done any of this work and now retire I want to learn a different skill .Do you know Ron phone or location ?
  4. I mean not to have my 6yr old grand daughter to do the electrical part, but to make easier for her to play in future years and only use on/off. I don't know if there is a class for adult in Tampa/fl area if anybody knows please let me know. tks Marleny
  5. couple of weeks ago I got a doolhouse for my bday , and i am planing to play with my grand daughter for couple of year until my daughter let me take it to her house. the house i purchase is victorian painted lady it is assemble and exterior painted. now it is in my living room waiting for next step which I think is the lights and fixture. is there anybody that can help me to find how my plan is to make it easy for my 6 yr old baby to light to house at once. any advise. marleny