0 Neutral

About OkiKatKin

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Kathryn
  • Country
    Please Select
  1. Its the beacon hill house. I am so excited. It is my first EVER doll house. I know it is going to be quite a lot of work though. My next mission after getting it started is figuring out just how one goes about building one of these. I am sure I sound like such a novice (which I totally am). I am thinking I need to figure out flooring and wall paper first. . . . (?)
  2. This is all great news and what i expected considering the bad reviews from other sites. Seems like people just didn't do any research before the purchase. Any suggestions on were to buy from only because i'm a little confused considering Green Leaf says the house retails for $225.00 and when you go to add it to your cart it's $250.00. Are there any perks to ordering directly form Green Leaf due to it's higher cost.
  3. Hey all new to the doll house world but not to crafts. My husband wants to buy me the Beacon Hill house for my first project but I've been reading some very bad reviews on the wood quality and it requiring a lot of wood fillers and what have you. I really like this house and would like to hear all your opinions on the house. It just seems like people went in a little over there heads and expected an easier project. Thanks in advance for all information.
  4. Hello everyone! My name is Kat and as silly as this might sound I have been wanting a doll house ever since I was a kid but never was able to get one. This year for my anniversary my husband surprised me with the gift that he wanted to get me as a doll house kit and I was so excited and felt like a kid again. I have never built a doll house and am completely new to the entire process. . . . but still very excited! I picked out one that I really like but have been concerned because of some of the reviews that I have been reading on it but I might save that for another topic. Nonetheless I hope that I am able to get on the right track to building my first doll house! Have a great day!