• Last visited

1 Neutral

About Aferg15

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Amanda
  1. Thank you!! Thanks to another thread on this site I found not only a picture of the house but also the instructions! It's the Duracraft Sanfranciscan SF-550. This should make things easier :)
  2. Hi everyone! I found this site while seeking information about restoring a doll house. My childhood doll house is about 40 years old as it was a cousin's before it came to me. My step-dad had taken it on as a project 7 years ago and apparently instead of fixing it up he slowly let it fall completely apart. I now have two little girls of my own and big dreams of passing this treasure from my childhood on to them. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing but I believe I've figured out where the pieces all go from memory, now I just have to figure out what to do with them/how to replace the broken/missing parts. When I let my step-dad take it the house was a bit beat up but still entirely assembled, now it's in a million pieces and I'm feeling overwhelmed! Any advice would be seriously appreciated. I tried uploading some pictures but they won't attach, the house is a white three story Victorian with mint green trim.