2 Neutral

About AngieAngie

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    andrea

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Hi, am I correct in thinking that you have some Greenleaf kit houses for sale and not the Elliot Bay? The house l am seeking isn’t made by Greenleaf. Still holding out hope for my unicorn house. Anyone??
  2. Thanks for your advice. I have previously tried as you suggested. Kind regards
  3. Hi Shannon, I would be most grateful if you ask for a copy of the instructions for me please. I have tried contacting the Betterley's but haven't had much luck. I am in Australia too so that should make things much easier I hope. Thanks so much
  4. Hi I purchased a Pickett Hill house from Suzanne Andrews minis many years ago . I am not sure whether their business is still in operation as pages on their website dont seem to link to anything. It appears that they are no longer in business. I have misplaced the instructions. I am wondering whether anyone can provide me a copy please? The wood parts are too confusing to figure out what belongs where without the instructions. Many thanks Angie (Australia)
  5. Always interested in this thread. How awesome your dad is Ray Urh - always wanted one of his houses
  6. I am scratch building a 1/12th scale house and am going to build a straight and also a spiral staircase. As I haven't seen a 1/12th staircase, I would like to know the height of the step (risers) and the width of the steps. I know I can measure a real life stair and use 1/12th the measurement but dollhouse stairs seem to look a bit out of scale in pictures I have seen. To me, dollhouse stairs appear narrower and higher than what real life staircases are generally. If anyone has Housework's or similar, I would appreciate knowing the size. Thank you
  7. I didn't know there was a "deluxe" either. I am in Australia and have the same kit as shown on eBay for sale and didn't know any different. I wonder what the non-deluxe version looks like!
  8. What did you use for the finishing treatment of the tower roof please?It looks like real metal. Thanks
  9. Looking for a Victorian Times/ Clell Boyce Elliot Bay house. Would prefer unfinished if possible but happy for any. Also interested in 1/24th scale too if available? Please let me know. Guaranteed loving home
  10. Thanks Karen - much appreciated. Unfortunately it appears that it has sold . My search continues...
  11. I have been wanting one of these houses for years. Preferably 1/24 scale or alternatively 1/12th. They were made by Victorian Times/ Clell Boyce etc. I will continue my search until I eventually own one. If you have one available please let me know. Would like an unfinished shell if possible. Its a shame the plans aren't available! Thanks Angie
  12. I'm in the process of building the Greenleaf Fairfield kit but it has been at a standstill for a long time due to I am missing part of the schematics plan - specifically showing sheets 3 & 4 as well 7 & 8. Would anyone have a copy of the schematics they could send to me please? I have contacted Greenleaf previously with little assistance - not sure if that's because I am in Australia and its too difficult! I would love to finish building my house someday. Thanks in advance.
  13. Hi Kathie Hi Holly, Thank you for your replies. I am building a quarter scale house that is central opening so it will require windows / doors on each wall. There will be no open rooms so it will be dust free. I was hoping for a quicker and more precise way to cut the window openings than using a blade. I suck at cutting openings this way, although it probably is the cheapest method. Thanks for your interest. Kind regards
  14. I am looking for the best way and best tool to accurately cut 1/4 scale window and door openings in my scratch build. I am using 3mm plywood and have 40+ windows to cut. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks Angie