Silver Member
  • Last visited

0 Neutral

About dollartist12

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Thank you for this information Kathie. Thank you for your insight havanaholly. Hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
  2. Hi, I'm a miniature enthusiast and I'm hoping to build or help design my first house within the next year. I've struggled to find a dollhouse kit I like. I remember a gentleman on this blog named Mike UK made amazing dolls houses. I was particularly intrigued by his Modular House. I can't find his profile or the photos on this blog, does anyone know where he's gone? Is there a way to get in contact with him? Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks Dani
  3. Thanks for the links Sable. Elf was the one that told me the Theo Klein washing machine was no longer being produced. I've seen the other two washing machines, but was hoping to find something that had realistic looking buttons. If I can't find what I'm looking for, I may go with the front loading one from miniatures.com. It's the best i've seen so far. Thanks again for your efforts.
  4. Hi! I'm looking for a realistic looking 1:12 scale washing machine. Does anyone know where I can purchase one? Theo Klein had a perfect one, but they stopped producing them four years ago. I'm hoping to find something that looks similar to the Theo Klein version (see picture). Thanks! Abby
  5. Hi, I have developed an obsession with miniature houses over the past few years, but have zero experience in building them. It does not help that I cannot find kits in the style or size I'd like. Currently, I'd like to have a British Georgian half scale dollhouse made. I have attached a picture of the house. I'd require it to be fitted with lights, wall papered, brick and painted to look as realistic as possible. I would customize it a bit, so it is not completely the same, but with the same level of detail. If you are highly skilled, pay attention to detail and are interested in taking on this project, please feel free to reply this post. Thanks, Abby