Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Laurie
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I second the Melissa and Doug furniture. Sturdy and well made. I don't know what your budget is, but that barn is so cute and remember that you can use a 40% coupon at Hobby Lobby. That's how I got my mom's Orchid.
  2. Is this supposed to be Miss Marple? She's wonderful-so expressive
  3. I got the same kit for Christmas too! Not usually a fan of doing a kit as well, but it will be nice having all the decisions made for me. For once. I also like the fact that the pieces are wood, not plastic.
  4. gotcha. She even says "backstory" but I misinterpreted it. It was entertaining for a while to think that someone was 110+ and still building dollhouses!
  5. I was curious about the fact that Frida was her client in 1930. Wouldn't that make her at least 110 years old?
  6. Gorgeous, but more than I paid for my first two (real) houses!
  7. I GOT MY PACKAGE! & everything in it. (Still want to know what the other people were doing with my package all this time...)
  8. Hmmm.... I wonder if we have the same neighbors. A few years ago, my sister sent me a package for my birthday (April) At our family reunion in July, she asked about it; I had no idea what she was talking about (never got it). I checked w/ my PO and she put a tracer on it-nothing. Fast forward to NOVEMBER. Knock on the door. It's a woman who lived two streets over. She'd gotten the package in April, realized it wasn't hers, and left it on her dining room table. She thought it was hilarious. The second time was a textbook my DH needed for a class. This time she only kept it for 6 weeks. By the time she brought it over, class had already started and DH had had to pay for a second book. The third time I ordered something off of Ebay. 10 days after it was supposed to have been delivered, I went to her house. Sure enough, there it was, only this time her son had ripped the package open before realizing it wasn't his! I was driving down her street last week and there's a For Sale sign in front of her house. YAY.
  9. Smoking hot deal on a Greenleaf Brookwood......Now it might be a Buttercup that shows up, but it is sold through Wayfair so you might be easily returnable. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Greenleaf-Dollhouses-Buttercup-Dollhouse/392099739560?epid=26011386542&hash=item5b4af737a8:g:mD8AAOSwKqNcohnw I messaged them about this. So far, no reply. I would jump all over this if I knew it really was a Brookwood.
  10. I had tried that dental wax for braces and they stayed on about 2 minutes. I really want to just glue them on; thanks for giving me the freedom to do so!
  11. Hi all, I'm sure this topic has been addressed before, but can't find it. I'm trying to hang family pictures in my orchid. How do you all hang them? I did hang a cuckoo clock on the wall; I cut a straight pin and used that as a "nail" but it was so fiddly and took forever to get it in the wall. Do you all just glue framed pictures straight on or use something else? Thanks! Laurie (Nolephan)
  12. nolephan

Front Outside

I enjoyed touring your home. It's lovely; you did a great job on it. I esp. love the needlework and the family pictures.
  13. That is awesome! So happy for them and you!
  14. I had to look up Zathura, since I'm not familiar with the movie. Neat house. Love the craftsman style.