0 Neutral

About Xuzan1

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Susan

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. THANK YOU Holly!!! This is the answer I have been looking for!!
  2. Hi Holly, I think I confused some folks with this lol no it is not an outdoor setup just a regular sized dollhouse that would sit on a table that we want to add a small village around and wanted to put a small inside train set going around the town....something that would be set up like a train village but set to the dollhouse scale...for instance...if your miniatures in your dollhouse were at a scale of 1:12...teeny tiny little dollhouse people..what size model train would compliment the landscape around the dollhouse?
  3. Hi Kathie! We are building a colonial dollhouse set to 1:12 scale...standard size, correct? We want to use the dollhouse as our "mayors home" and build other, smaller homes, shops, stables etc around it...in our town we would like a railroad...so it is kind of like a railroad town but set to the dollhouse scale....make sense?
  4. I believe I may have not made myself clear...my dollhouse is of regular size...the miniatures inside are of 1:12 scale and I am looking to build a train around my town that compliments the dollhouse scale...
  5. Hi everyone! We are working on our Colonial dollhouse at 1/12 scale and wanted to build a town around it...we want to have a steam locomotive going around the town and was wondering if anyone knows which type/scale train set we should look for??