2 Neutral

About Garnet

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Alex

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Hi I was actually looking at the dura craft since it is lighter in weight and had more detail. But I bought a kit once From someone and a lot of the pieces were missing so I decided not to buy kits from other people after that fiasco. Unfortunately idk how to upload photos yet.
  2. Hello, I'm new to the dollhouse building world. I do have a few furniture and just bought a mini table saw for hobby building. I was going to complete a dollhouse that someone else started but decided to build my own. I purchased the RGT painted Lady and hope to build a house for my daughter that will be ready by Christmas hopefully. Here in El Paso all we have is Hobby Lobby so I will most likely be making some custom made pieces. I do get overwhelmed easily but I really want to finish this project.
  3. Thank you everyone for replying. I do believe that I have to take time with this one since I'm new to it. I want a more modern interior and I wasn't a blue white and gold exterior. I think the lighting might be the hardest part. So today I'm going to try to prime the pieces to prep for paint.
  4. Hello, I am new here and would love some help. I purchased the RGT painted lady as my first dollhouse to build. However upon research, I have discovered that this hobby is not only expensive but it is also extremely difficult. Does anyone have a site or any help as to the best way to start? I opened the box 2 weeks ago and became instantly overwhelmed. I haven't touched it since. I was looking to make it as realistic as possible.