• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Susie
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

916 profile views
  1. Hello from the UK

Hi Ann-Marie! Hope to see what your project is soon!
  2. Inside, front door

the floors look fantastic! 
  3. Favorite power tools?

thank you Sable I will definitely check before attempting.
  4. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

oh my goodness, that looks like a life size empty storefront available for lease...about the same cost too...it s magnificent, I'd love to create something that made my think it was worthy of that price.  Impressive.
  5. Favorite power tools?

good to know and I actually think I have this wheel in my stash but I had no idea what it was for!  
  6. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

a Newport for starting bid of $75 - no shipping but what a deal for those near West Virginia https://www.ebay.com/itm/162928251142?ul_noapp=true#shpCntId
  7. Hi Suzanne, I stay up later then most....sometimes if we need help it's easier to "tag" someone so that they get notified that you're seeking help or have questions....since I'm working on this house you're welcome to tag me - you'd use the @ symbol and my user name - @qubanqtee and it'll notify me - Im happy to help where I can to get you going on your house.

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Qubanqtee

ok, I see what you're talking about, those posts have no cut out to slide into, it's confusing I know, so just make sure you've cut them to the length you're supposed to, glue, paint and set aside until they are called for later on when you start assembling actual walls.  Is your base made?

3. Qubanqtee

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=core&module=members&controller=profile&id=69583&tab=node_gallery_gallery. here you can see a picture of my San Franciscan in dry fit stage and those are the two posts that not have a slot to go through the base to the bottom....those won't be glued down until further along...makes sense?

8. new from Florida

yes, which pieces - is it the front where the windows are?  If you've recently started that may be what you're referring to. These would be the pieces that are glued together and have a slot for them to slide into? most of them slide into the base after the base is assembled.  I didn't necessarily follow the order of instructions because I'm a visual learner so I had a hard time with the instructions and some of them didn't make sense to me so I had to work my way through without necessarily following them, (if that makes any sense at all.) If you look in my SF555 album (you can see it in my profile) you might be able to see where the pieces you're talking about go......hopefully you'll see this soon and don't give up!  These are some of the harder kits until you "see" how its put together. Let us know how to help you
  9. Favorite power tools?

thanks Holly!
  10. H'aint Blue underside.....more like Sky Blue

Thanks @NellBell - it is a lot of detail work - sometimes I look at all the trim still left to do and think maybe it doesn’t need all that trim detail.  But I do know that I’ll be happy when it’s finally done and i did make some progress this week  
  11. Favorite power tools?

Who/what is tophatter? Is that like an eBay site ?
  12. From the album SF555 - 1st Build in 29 years

sure is  ALOT of touch up!
  13. Favorite power tools?

wait - there's a wood sawing blade for the Dremel?  You've changed my life today!  I love power tools!  
  14. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

and this one ....wow!  This is apparently a Fred Davis (The Country Peddler) house ready to finish....looks like it's in great condition. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/clt/d/san-francisco-queen-anne/6508834810.html
  15. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

some Strombecker furniture....not the greatest of conditions but certainly interesting https://santabarbara.craigslist.org/clt/d/vintage-1940s-strombecker/6471534356.html