• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Susie
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2666 profile views
  1. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

hard to find Marquam Hill Mansion but even in its rarity I don't think they will get what they are asking. https://www.ebay.com/itm/153804843084?ul_noapp=true
  2. Lycopodium moss source?

Ive purchased from this vendor: https://www.luvsolaflowers.com/collections/filler/products/preserved-princess-pine. but they currently dont have green in stock.  You might want to send them an email and see when it will return.  The bunches I bought were full, supple and a beautiful evergreen color. Ive also purchased from https://www.save-on-crafts.com but they havent had any in stock since before thanks giving.  It might be a timing issue right now since its after the holidays. I do have some left, if you know how much you need I'm happy to see if I can help.
  3. The cabin

such originality and looks truly welcoming.
  4. 5e19db90b34a7-IMG-04131.jpg

I bought it, I hope I do it justice...I just need to find the download where she sent it to me lol
  5. 5e19db90b34a7-IMG-04131.jpg

THAT is beautiful!  
  6. What are you up to today? This week?

glad to hear from you Kelly...stay dry and check in when you can
  7. peeking

thanks @1martinimomma its amazing how they come to life!
  8. Wall Rack

From the album San Franciscan Interior

perfectly sized little dishes waiting to be filled with warm beverages.
  9. right side of the kitchen

I learned that Monitor Top refrigerators were made available to the consumer in 1922, that happens to be the year my Mom was born so it was only fitting that it should be in her kitchen
  10. Full kitchen

her kitchen has many of her favorite things, her espresso maker for her Cuban coffee in the morning, my Mom loved Milanos, and while they probably weren't around in 1922 in real life, since this isn't I decided she could have Milanos.  Cuban Coffee is on the top shelf, along with her Mortar and Pestle.  My Mom would grind all of her spices daily in that thing...she should've been a pharmacist! She loved Bananas with her breakfast and a little scoop of Papaya didn't hurt ether.  Cuban seasonings and spices sit atop the stove .... waiting for the magic to begin.
  11. Pack ratting

jammed with accessories and furnishing that have been purchased and made along the 3 year journey to complete this house.  Set around the 1920's and reflective of what I think my Mom's home would look like if her life had been just a little different.
  12. peeking

thanks @Mid-life madness and @Samusa trying to load more pics but Im having technical difficulties lol.  
  13. peeking

My father had a traditional Cuban breakfast of Pan Tostado, Cafe con Leche and reading this newspaper every day that I can remember.  Thank you to Brae @otterine for the link to be able to get an actual miniature copy of LaOpinion for this scene.
  14. Instant Pot -- instant gratification?

they have a smaller version now, I have an 8 quart, but I also make in quantity and then freeze - so Im making two meals instead of one meal (there's 3 at home currently). I have a friend who is alone and she makes her meals in her instapot and freezes in portion boxes and probably has a rolling 6. months of meals at all times..she cooks on Sundays only- I want to do it like this too.