• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Susie
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

442 profile views
  1. BeaconHill-kitchen-floor.jpg

oh I know who you're talking about, they make amazing floor tiles and such a large selection and very easy to work with!
  2. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I stand corrected, praying to the Mini Gods for 4 intact Granvilles in the form we each want them!
  3. What's everyone working on?

in perusing the webs tonight I came across this image ...has anyone seen this before?  We had talked sometime before about bash two San Franciscans together and this just popped up...it looks like the add on for the newport ...thoughts?
  4. What's everyone working on?

in perusing the webs tonight I came across this image ...has anyone seen this before?  We had talked sometime before about bash two San Franciscans together and this just popped up...it looks like the add on for the newport ...thoughts?
  5. :sad_2: Sorry you didn't get the house.

1. Qubanqtee

thanks, it's okay, must not of been meant for me....another will come along that will be for me =)  

6. BeaconHill-kitchen-floor.jpg

isn't is amazing?  I was going to do something else with my San Franciscan Kitchen and now I'm thinking that this would be better.  It's just breathtaking. She used coffee stirrers, those skinny ones - I have to go find some.
  7. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

well luck was not on my side, the house was snapped up by someone yesterday and picked up this afternoon....I hope they give it a great life!  Maybe a Granville will pop up for the 3 of us that covet one.
  8. BeaconHill-kitchen-floor.jpg

the whole room looks amazing and yes, please inquiring minds would like to know about the floor and I personally would like to know about your wainscoting - please and thank you!
  9. My husband is coming close to the end now

I am so very sorry for this ordeal that you and your dear husband are experiencing.  May you find peace and comfort in knowing that He will no longer suffer.  Prayers for you all.
  10. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

it's a great point and I'm going to see if it's something that can be hinged or modified in some way to help with that.  First I want to see it in person =)  If it speaks I'll go from here.  But it is a totally valid point
  11. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

me too!  I don't know how I'm going to fit it in my car, but I will find a way lol! Im not sure what house it is but it certainly is grand ....maybe the seller will have some info.  She also has a partially build Pierce or it may be a Garfield for $40 but I don't think I'm going to get that one. I text her and called her, maybe the desperation in my voice will help hahahahahaha
  12. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I just called and left a message - this is about 30 minutes from me - hope she still has it  :)
  13. What are you up to today? This week?

Jeannine!!!!! yay! so glad you made there and back!  What an adventure and now you'll be ready for more!
  14. What are you up to today? This week?

Sable, so very sorry for your loss
  15. What are you up to today? This week?

Jeannine, I'm very excited for you that you're grabbing the bull by the horns and taking the plunge!!!  Please keep us posted and snap a picture when you get to the border!