• Dollhouse Building Experience Three
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Susie
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2147 profile views
  1. Id do what @fov suggested as that's how I found my kit for this same house.  It's a beauty so I completely understand your desire to locate it!
  2. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

EXACTLY lol
  3. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I have left a dollhouse in my backseat for weeks and no one noticed it- the. Quietly moved it to an area of the garage he doesn’t frequent and viola! Like it’s be there forever lol
  4. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I’d check the dimensions as the Granville is a large footprint but for $85 I’d risk making another person nuts 
  5. Long time no see!

Hi! Cant wait to hear about your adventures!
  6. New from Madison, Wisconsin

Hi Janelle!  Welcome to the forum!  the Lancaster is such a versatile house, but some can be overwhelming in the beginning...the Orchid is a great place to get reacquainted with the hobby!  And you're probably right that its the beginning of a bigger obsession hahahaha.....and we're no help here for the most part we're enablers hahahaha.  Hope you'll share your progress when you can!  Again welcome and enjoy all their is to learn and offer here!
  7. Hello from the Pacific NW

Hi Sara, welcome.....youll find as you move through this hobby that you'll own more glues than you can imagine!  Many people use wood glue, aanad just as many use Aileens Tacky Glue - both are great with this hobby and multi functional.  Welcome again and hope to see pictures soon!
  8. Hello from NH

Hi Gabbo!  Welcome! how exciting to get your first house!  Wiring can be intimidating for a lot of people...draw out your plan and you can check your tape wire too - there's many members with great experience wiring and can help you or you can search the topics also.  You can post pictures after 5 posts.  Usually though you need to resize the pictures because there's a mb limit. Again welcome and let us know what you've purchased when you can
  9. Hello from Michigan

Welcome to our group Heather!  Duracraft was the brand of my first doll house as well!  A favorite of many members here!  Dry fitting is the way to go as those little houses can be a bugger if you've already glued it!  Keep us posted on how it's coming!
  10. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

11. Headboard - first attempt

thank you @Mineejv and @Shareb  I am indeed pretty stoked about how it's coming out!
  12. Headboard - first attempt

Thank you!!!
  13. Headboard - first attempt

I'm so excited about this Carrie! Thank you!
  14. How do you pare down a collection?

Kelly so very sorry on the loss of your Mom....it's always a tough one.  I don't know how to help you other then pray for you and hope that Spain clears your head and lets you move forward with keeping only what means the most to you.  Have a wonderful time!
  15. Hi from the Russian River

Hi Joy! Welcome to the Forum...we have fun here and you'll find a wealth of knowledge with the peeps here.  Hope you'll share pictures soon!