• Dollhouse Building Experience One
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Susie
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

357 profile views
  1. So how is the weather where you're at ?

Hope you're all saying safe in whatever your weather situation is these days.  We had another day of 100 degree temps .....nothing compared to some of you but it is a bit early in the season for this.
  2. The Linfield

Hi Sue, welcome, I haven't found anything in the Newcomers section but we're happy to have you here.  Glad to have another Californian Dura-craft builder and you're named Sue to boot!
  3. My next project

I think a lot would have to do with how thick the crown molding is....if it's too weighted at the top you may need to use baseboards BUT much will have to do with furniture placement etc.  Can't wait to see it!
  4. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

what if it's a Granville .....no info AT ALL! so wrong!
  5. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

looks like its covered in carpet lol
  6. San Franciscan Basement - Front view.JPG

I seem to have missed the crack and pot .... but definitely would be in line with tolerant California  .... the garage looks great and if it's San Francisco couldn't that area be a repair from seismic activity? It s an old house after all.
  7. The worst part of all of these Granville nonsense is that my daughter went to Seattle U (same one that now lives in Dallas) but do you think that I was in a position to return to minis then ? Noooooo, and now there's 2 of them sitting in States right above me and I can't reach them ...the irony!

1. 1martinimomma

I know what you mean.  I am going to check on how much it is to have it created and shipped.  Probably more than I am willing to pay.  I think I just need to learn to be patient.  One will come our way hopefully sooner than later.

2. Qubanqtee

I eel like the lady from the Mervyns commercial waiting for the store to open ....did you find out crate and shipping ? Dare I ask?

8. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

YOU and ME GIRL!
  9. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Oh you're right it's not the same but it would be a great house - the Granville is much larger 
  10. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Ok so what if we created a network of mini peeps that you could purchase for a person and then have that transferred to another place like you said - a list of who wants what and we found a way to send it on - like they transport cars - I bet you it exists we just need to figure out how to tap into it 
  11. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Let's do it!
  12. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

It just not right! It's a wonderful life is my favorite movie and we can't even get 2 houses our way! Hoarders!
  13. New to dollhouses

Hi Sherry! Welcome to the crew!
  14. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

wait what? say it ain't so!  
  15. Before and After Light Fixture

I like where you're going with these!