• Dollhouse Building Experience One
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Susie
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

678 profile views
  1. So how is the weather where you're at ?

we have had insane winds and California is basically on fire.  Praying the winds stop completely to give those folks and the responders a chance to get a strong hold on shutting down those fires.
  2. Wow you dont see many of these - I have one still in box but they do seem to be in my area ..... 
  3. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

this isn't really a link to any house for sale but does anyone know (someone must) what happened to G.E.L. Products Dollhouses?  Were they purchased by RGT?
  4. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

don't feel awful, it's just the way it worked out.  Mine will come along.
  5. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

oddly enough Jeanine that person with zero ratings was my daughter trying to hide the purchase from me, she was in charge of buying it to give it to me for Christmas from my kids.  And you outbid me on that last raise - all is fair in love and eBay right?
  6. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Congrats Jeanine!  We were bidding against each other to the very end hahahahahaha.  Excited to see what you do with it when you get to it!
  7. Carmen are you still looking for this Bobbi Sue?  
  8. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

you are absolutely correct!  
  9. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

agreed, all is fair in love and eBay   I know I've bid against a few members but didn't know until it was over and announced here.  It is what it is hahaha.  I hope you get what you want and at the price you want to pay!
  10. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

yay!!! it's such a satisfying feeling!
  11. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I often wonder too if we're bidding against another forum member ...my item ends in a day and half as well ...hope we're not bidding on the same item.
  12. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I was in Dallas all week - if I had known I'd of definitely made the plunge for a drive by ....it's an absolute stunner.
  13. Time Out

So I opened this post and the first thing I see is that your finger fell off!   glad your back Mike! Glad you’re on the mend more than anything else! 
  14. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Oh Colleen I can only imagine! I can’t wait to see the progress and journey towards completion! I haven’t had time to work on my own homes and am looking forward to some down time to be able to do some mini building! Please keep an album of the progress!
  15. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Congrats! You are the proud owner of the elusive Granville! I’m so happy for you!