• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Susie
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

602 profile views
  1. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I love the Cherry Poppin Daddies, hope you get to enjoy some of their music.
  2. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Offer Up is similar to craigslist.  You can offer less or more and the seller can accept or decline.  My son has sold items there and has had success and the person has offered and then come, looked at it, and then paid and my son marks it sold.  Until it's actually sold, he doesn't mark it as sold.  That particular gentlemen is kind of an oddity in setting a line where he'll take over that amount but he can set whatever terms he likes.  Hope this helps.
  3. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I don't know but it is really pretty - Id be curious to find out as well.
  4. A tutorial for "florets"

wow, thank you so much for sharing!
  5. I'm hooked! Hi from League City, TX

Welcome, the house looks beautiful! I can't wait to see you turn it into a home!
  6. What are you up to today? This week?

I am so very sorry for the struggles you're facing - prayers they pass quickly and without any more damage 
  7. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I scored a Duracraft VM800 for $100 and with it came 4 buckets of furniture, most still in boxes as the house isn't finished.  Bucket of HOM kits still sealed and fabric for curtains and such.  I haven't had a chance to go through it all piece by piece and separate it but I feel that it was a cool purchase.  Hope you're all well.
  8. What are you up to today? This week?

Stay safe ... those fires are a bear 
  9. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

well, of the other 3 of us that have declared wanting it, neither of us got it so I think it might've been someone outside of the Greenleaf world.
  10. My husband is coming close to the end now

Continued prayers for you Jeanine - may he Rest In Peace and may you be at peace ... 
  11. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Appears some one agreed it was a good price! It's already sold! 
  12. Time Out

so nice to hear from you!  Keep focused on evicting that unwanted tenant we're all pulling for you!
  13. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Now I think you have to get the saloon - we need to see Dirk and Twerp
  14. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

well if someone wants it I'm willing to ship it for you.....just let me know...bet you they'd accept less, it's been online for quite some time and they've lowered the price already once.