• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Susie
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

194 profile views
  1. Stained Glass

here's a link to one of the many items regarding stained glass.  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/519391769502435029/
  2. Stained Glass

theres quite a few patterns for stained glass on pinterest - most can be relied to fit the window you'd like to do and it's a great source of inspiration.
  3. New Member

Welcome, Join us and please share what brought you here!
  4. Hello, again!

Glad you're back!  Can't wait to see what you're working on!
  5. IMG-2338.JPG

love that shade of yellow, absolutely beautiful!
  6. 1/6 scale Manor House wall covering

this is a beautiful print...I can see all sorts of possibilities!
  7. mini chandelier with plug in.jpg

that is AMAZING!!!!  
  8. New member from Missouri

Hi Susan!  Welcome to the clan!  Everyone here is really helpful and we're all enablers in this crazy love of mini's 
  9. New Photo Album

wow, this is such an awesome house!  absolutely love the pig on the spit ... I can almost smell him roasting lol.  Please keep us posted on this beauty.
  10. (Almost) Between Weddings

Catering is a brutal career in my humble opinion - and I know what I would've said to the ice water demanding &@$;(:/ so I'm sure I was close to how you felt. My deepest sympathies about your sister. I adore mine and lost my brother many many years ago ... 
  11. (Almost) Between Weddings

I am a cake artist by trade, I've won competitions, been on TV, etc etc ...before that I catered.  Catering to me is the worst - no one appreciates the time involved in cooking for 20 people and when they have to PAY they really don't appreciate it.  Now I take 2 cakes a week and have stopped delivering.  I finally have something that resembles sanity (don't want to get too carried away) and I couldst be happier.  There are weeks the cakes are heavy designs and I can't get to my mini, but I still have sanity.  It's been 29 years since I built a house.  I wouldn't give this up right now for anything!
  12. SF555

I totally understand where you are coming from! there is A LOT of sanding, Im taking it super slow and now that most of the windows are ready for assembly I m getting really excited.
  13. P4190070.JPG

14. P4190070.JPG

15. P4190070.JPG