• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Four
  • Real Name
    Susie
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

4,237 profile views
  1. I traded mine (which had instructions) to @rodentraiser Im sure she'll share - I didnt scan them or I'd send you a set.
  2. Yes, correct, it's the Texas Miniature Showcase ....Charles Harville passed away after the Dallas Show in 2023 and after discussion with his widow, Suzan, Dani and I are bringing back the original show, the Texas Miniature Showcase.....the Dallas Miniature Show was the name Charles used after Dani passed the show to him about 6 years ago. Looking forward to having a great show and doing so for many many years to come! Hope you'll join us!
  3. This show is back! After several years of hiatus and the unfortunate passing of the promotor of the Dallas Showcase, I am working with Dani Muckleroy on the revival of this show! I hope you'll consider joining us! We have great classes planned, amazing dealers and a brand new location for this show in the heart of the Market Center in Dallas at the Crowne Plaza. Show is June 26 to July 1, 2024 Please message me or visit our website at www.texasminiatureshowcase.us for updates and to be added to the mailing list!
  4. that actually is an interesting choice of kits to bash, but somehow I think it works!
  5. Sadly, there is no guarantee everything is in the box...so starting at $10 would be fair and they have no idea the value it would be to someone if it is complete. For me, if I bought it at $10 and went to pick it up, because I'm 30 minutes away it would be a great deal or a box of scrap wood.
  6. Hi! the ACP Victoria is in my gallery, theres no windows in that box, I never had those, but I do have a Carlson staircase kit that fits it I believe in that opening, if you reach out when someone buys it if they want it we can work it out. I'll find the stair kit. It's a huge house and I had put the instructions inside the box. Hope someone takes her on as she's a beautiful house!
  7. There’s quite a few files on Etsy to purchase for dollhouse shingles that are cuttable on the Cricut - plywood will likely only ruin the blade and cause frustration… the thickest material is chipboard or 2mm basswood and even that is an endeavor and takes lots of time - I shingled a small house using black textured card stock and it came out great and super easy to apply! Best of luck!
  8. Qubanqtee

Kitchen062023.jpg

we are our own worst critic! You've done a beautiful job and clearly you do know about style or you wouldn't know what to "steal" lol.... Well Done!
  9. Qubanqtee

Kitchen062023.jpg

this is a beauty! well done!!!
  10. Maybe they don’t really want to sell it lol
  11. I saw this this morning and am a little surprised at the price - that’s what the house cost in 1992 and it was a never available in kit form … shell only finished or unfinished … I guess if that’s your dream house and you’ve got money to burn …. Wait- that is my dream house … but you won’t find a bid from me lol … hope they get the price they want
  12. That is exactly what I thought you meant … but I make a stove and haven’t designed a stove hood I’m happy with yet lol … someday I will
  13. As a maker of a similar stove, mine is priced at 3 times that and comes with no hood....and takes 3 days to make. This one is I believe 3d printed which still requires cleaning, curing, sanding, painting and sealing - resin averages $30 a bottle and for something this size will use a few ounces if its resin. Some where in there you've got to include the persons time, which has value. And I wont even bring up the cost of the printer and the cost to run it and to replace parts when necessary. I realize thats why most people make their own. But you wont have one like this unless you buy a machine, learn the machine, get or make a file and then go through all the above to make one. This meme totally applies lol.