Qubanqtee

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Qubanqtee

1. Wow this house is so pretty … 1920s though?
  2. Qubanqtee

2nd floor landing

wow, this looks so balanced and clean! And I too loe the Knight standing guard
  3. Qubanqtee

Bathtub

very nice!!!
  4. Qubanqtee

Wicker Follies

I purchased a kit on Ebay some years ago, probably 7, and like most things I laid the kits aside and promptly moved on to other things. I decided to make the kits as part of a challenge. I am so glad I did! I really love how these have turned out and am planing on making many more items!
  5. From the album: Wicker Follies

cotton strand woven over wire, pillows and cushion made to match.
  6. thats a great price! Box links to be in decent condition for its age!
  7. Wow you don’t see these often and it is a great price
  8. Qubanqtee

Hooded Chair

From the album: Wicker Follies

black waxed thread, wood and black wire woven over a week, cushion are cotton, hand made and removable.
  9. Oh my goodness it’s still in the OG packaging!!!!
  10. really beautifully done! those colors wouldn't be my first choice but after seeing what you've done I believe Ill need to add those colors to the color wheel!
  11. Hey everyone - I was fortunate to be selected to share my love of Mini's with our local magazine! They featured my Duracraft San Franciscan 555 on the cover! I hope it brings more to this amazing hobby and past time! Here's a link to the Magazine. Enjoy! https://view.publitas.com/now-magazines/north-ellis-county-now-april-2022/page/1
  12. Hi Kelly!!! We miss you around here - hope you heal up quick!
  13. Carmen thank you for sharing all that has given you joy! I tried the link but it didn’t show anything … don’t know if anyone else is having the same challenge
  14. I saved a search n ebay for it - I can’t use it as mine is 1 inch but I’ll certainly keep that search going and let you know
  15. Oh my glsh I never thought of adding a garage and basement! I absolutely love that idea .. and the purple hose I’ve never seen before … my theme is peacocks but I’m doing shades of blue … would you be upset Carmen if I also did a basement and garage? … is the garage from a kit? It can’t be - it must just be wood additions to make it … I love that it’s an enclosed house!
  16. No that wasn’t me - I got mine some time ago from the grandson of the woman who started it but never finished it … along with the ACP Victorian - for $40 … I traded the Victorian with Kelly @rodentraiser for the Alexandria - I kept the Queen Anne and finally started this year on the rehab … long overdue lol
  17. Carmen is that the American Craft Queen Anne? I have that one and I’m rehabbing it Now - mine is 1 inch scale
  18. I’m so glad you found them! Keep us posted on your progress - it was my first build after 30 years and still my favorite!