Qubanqtee

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Qubanqtee

1. oh how I wish these houses were more readily available!
  2. I've heard of it but sadly haven't seen one completed! I'm sure you've tried google images? I hope you'll share pictures of your progress along the way
  3. Hi Kristen, which piece are you missing? I have access to some extras from a kit that was bashed. If you can send me a picture to my messages as you don't have enough posts yet to upload a picture here, I think you can send it to me in a private message tho.
  4. I don’t think I’ve ever seen this house!
  5. I have this house lol I paid about $25 for it unassembled - this person is clearly uninformed lol
  6. Hi Mark, Welcome, I love your Willowcrest! I have one still in the box as I'm sure many do! You've done a beautiful job and I hope you decide to finish her someday. What made you decide to get a colonial? Hope you'll share pictures of your progress on your projects!
  7. Hello all … I am in search of a Nutshell News Plan Book called “WICKER WIZARDRY by Madelyn Cook .. I’m hoping that by opening the net wide someone knows someone or has one they are willing to part with. I’ve attached a photo of the cover for easy reference … please message me if you have any information. Thank you all!
  8. as a lover of all things Hacienda, I love that the outdoors are invited in!
  9. Qubanqtee

IMG_5655.jpeg

oh Keith, I'd of been happy to make you one! This one I painted but I just bought some colored linen threads to make more pieces as I am hooked!!! When you need another piece you know how to find me!!!
  10. thank you all! all we need is a speed boat and some pina coladas lol
  11. Qubanqtee

Lamp (1)

this is awesome!
  12. Before Carrie fell into the Rabbit hole I purchased a few dolls of color from Karin....they are beautiful and honestly if one of them was to cast a baby and a gentle men I'd be inline to purchase!
  13. Qubanqtee

IMG_5595.jpeg

it was a kit put out by Mini Makers Workshop which poor to closing its doors in 2017 was in MI.