Qubanqtee

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Qubanqtee

1. Hahahahaha someone is in dire need of cash to think that should be $325 … one of those lamps would ignite all your dollhouses
  2. Welcome Ariel, I hope you and your daughter have a great time building and turning the house!
  3. oh thank you! I think you should get the house!
  4. thanks for sharing, what a beautiful tree! Everything you picked up is wonderful
  5. does this house come with a bar of gold?
  6. this is crazy huge but what a price for the right person! I think you'd have to rent a u-haul.
  7. ooooo what a find! Cant wait to see what you do with her!!!! Congratulations!
  8. Qubanqtee

Siding Complete

thanks Emily @fov it finally spoke lol.
  9. I had this house in 1/12 scale and it's a beauty and HUGE... great house and for the price even better.
  10. so glad you're back to some sense of normal!
  11. you are not alone!!! I'm currently dead in the water lol
  12. Qubanqtee

Siding Complete

thank you Carrie @Mid-life madness! @kells I was going to use some (Architectural Elements) Lawbre windows that are quite ornate but @1martinimommareminded me that true to a Queen Anne the windows are actually quite simple - Im going to be adapting some carlson windows that I had purchased for this house and fit beautifully and simplify them.
  13. Qubanqtee

Queen Anne Row ACP

American Craft Products Queen Anne Row - purchased from Offer Up with Shell Assembled but minimal components and missing some instructions. This is my online notebook of it's progress.
  14. Qubanqtee

Siding Complete

From the album: Queen Anne Row ACP

after 2 weeks of gluing and drying, the house is completely sided and ready for electrical mapping and installation. Yay!!!
  15. Qubanqtee

Matching Siding

From the album: Queen Anne Row ACP

close to 30 years old the existing siding is still in amazing condition. Matching was a tedious and slow task
  16. From the album: Queen Anne Row ACP

Deep Blue will be the primary color with cream, deep plum and sage as the trim colors
  17. yes it is based on a house in Visalia, in fact our own @fovEmily wrote up an article on it on her blog with the history. https://www.emilymorganti.com/blog/?p=14399