29 Excellent

About tlbradwisch

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    traci bradwisch

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Had a idea and wanted to get feed back on it. Toying with building 2 rgt Alison's dollhouse side by side with the addition you can by on each side. It would be massive and a several year project. But I'm curious has anyone done this or seen it done ?
  2. tlbradwisch

The laurel

When I was a little girl mama use to clip out pictures of houses she loved and would wish she had. It always stuck with me. And she never got to have her big houses she use to look at when i was little. I couldn't give her a Dream house when she was here. But I can do this. So this is mama's house. Will even have some of her favorite Vera Bradley patterns printed out and in the dollhouse. I lost the original doors and windows so I upgraded them. And the big windows I made. It's my first window and learned what better to do next time but I'm happy with how it turned out.
  3. No they are non working doors
  4. Hope this is the right place to post. I'm just so happy and excited. 12 years ago a left a very bad marriage and left everything behind including my dollhouses my grandfather bought me. I lost my Ashley which I remade about 5 years ago but didn't think I'd ever get another newberg since there kinda pricey on ebay. Well my husband now of 10 years and the sweetest kindest man ever. Saw how much I missed my newberg when he saw me looking at old pictures that he went on ebay and bought me one as a surprise for Christmas:) but he caved and showed me I'm so excited to start it and treasure it like I did my 1st one now the only one im missing is my Mckinley
  5. What is the best way to seal chipboard for painting. I tried painting my one piece I made last night and it's not only ruff but the paint does not go on nice. It's just craft paint if that makes any difference
  6. Aww thank you so much for such a nice compliment:)
  7. Thank you. That's so odd I typed it in here and got nothing.
  8. Hope this is the right spot. I was just gifted a Adam's dollhouse kit and was hoping to see pictures of it for ideas but having very little luck is this not a house that's done alot. And if anyone has done one I'd love to see it Thank you
  9. im just starting my build and thats also what assumed it is as well. the front step is very small in this house not much to it. i placed all the pieces in a baggie just in case i was wrong and i can assemble it last as it shows in the instructions that gluing the little step on is the very last step. hope that helps you along a bit happy building
  10. thank you Sable you guys are always the best
  11. thank you very much from what i can see im good to go for what i have in mind :)
  12. I know I don't know why it does not show it. I was hoping someone here might have had one in the past.