11 Good

About Murry123

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Kristina

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. An easy cutter. Its working for me with the slim pieces of material but not with the thicker stuff like crown molding.
  2. I messed up the bottom but, once it's hung up, I don't think most people will notice.
  3. Well, Holly. The things you do post are beautiful and very motivating for me!
  4. That's pretty clever! I'm going to work some more on getting those angles correct but this is a great strategy to fall back on. I'm so glad I'm not the only one getting excited about the little things (literally and figuratively). For some reason, those little door knobs meant a whole lot :)
  5. Holly, you make some beautiful things. I bet your first frames looked pretty darn good! Thanks for all the pats on the back, everyone. You guys are helping to keep me motivated :)
  6. Finished a third one. I think it came out better than the other little one.
  7. So, they're nothing fancy but they sure we're fiddly to put together! The smaller frame is a bit out square but that's okay. I'm feeling pretty good about it
  8. Holly, thanks so much for the link. It looks like it will help a lot!
  9. Thank you :) I'm really pleased with how it is turning out.
  10. So, I've done quite a bit of work and I think my display cabinet is looking pretty good. I used foamboard to put up the walls so that I wouldn't have to put any adhesive on the actual cabinet. I used double sided tape for the wallpaper so there was no risk of getting any type of paste on the wood. The doors even have little door knobs! (I know, not a big deal to you guys but really exciting to me ) I've got the materials for making little picture frames coming in the mail, too. Since I took these pictures, I've added baseboard to the bathroom but I'm having a lot of trouble with the crown. I just can't seem to get the angles right. Any hints and tips? Are there any alternatives you like to use?
  11. What type of paint does everyone prefer for things like doors and windows? I've got some ceiling paint left over from when hubby and I had to repaint. Would that type of paint work if I put it on nice and thin?
  12. I know I have a paint program on my computer so I'll start with that one. A big thank you to all of you :)
  13. Hello, all! I've been making some progress on my display case and I'm thrilled with how it's turning out! I'll see if I can put up a few pics here in the next few days. I've been thinking about what to hang on the walls in the living room. I would love to have framed family pictures hanging up. Specifically, I'd like to have photos of my family up on the walls. How do I take regular photos and make them miniature? I know I won't have any problem framing them but how do I get them to the right size? You guys have already helped me out immensely and I would love any thoughts/advice on this
  14. Lol No biggie. Caffiene is a crucial part of daily life ;)
  15. Wow! So many awesome ideas. I was thinking about how to add lights last night. You're all mind readers! :)