Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience One
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Dani
  • Country Please Select
  1. Range top

Incredible! Hard to believe it's all matboard!
  2. fairfield-gameroom3.jpg

That helps tremendously!! Thank you so much for taking the time to explain.
  3. Hello from California

What a neat find and love the inspiration for the rehab! Welcome!
  4. fairfield-gameroom3.jpg

Looks fabulous! That pool table is just so neat. Just curious, what do you do to secure your little table and decorations in place? This is something I haven't quite figured out yet. Thanks!
  5. Ditto what Holly said. I've been making my daughter a Sugarplum. It seems to be a tiny bit smaller than 1:12 scale. A friend bought her the little Calico Critters racoon family and they actually don't look that out of place in the house.
  6. Hello! New Member here!

I already bought a second kit before completely this first one.... it has begun
  7. Greetings from Denise in Saskatchewan

Welcome, Denise!
  8. Hello! New Member here!

Thank you very much, everyone! I look forward to seeing you all across the forum :)
  9. Hello from Sunny California!

Beautiful work!
  10. Hi! I have been floating around the forums for some time now looking for tips and tricks, and realized I really should join and introduce myself. I live in Los Angeles, CA, and am finishing up my first dollhouse build - the Sugarplum Cottage. My 3 year old daughter became enamored with dollhouses last year while visiting a museum that had several on display, and I decided I would make one for her. The Sugarplum seemed like a great place to start since it was not big or (seemingly) complicated. I have absolutely loved the process of assembly and decorating. I made/am making most of the details myself. I hope to be done with the last bits and pieces in the coming weeks. I am a total addict now though! This has been so much fun and will without a doubt not be my last dollhouse. I am crafty by nature (much to my husband's chagrin, I have soooo many craft supplies...), and I found that building a dollhouse incorporates several craft elements and skills I already love to do. Thanks!