• Location Jacksonville, Florida

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Emily
  • Country United States
  1. Hi, I bought this kit about one year ago. It was an impulse buy because I usually just work in 1/24 scale. I thought about building a full scale house, but have decided against it. The kit is complete. I just opened it when it arrived to make sure nothing was broken. I then closed it up that same night and it has been in my bedroom closet since. Since you can buy the kit still at Real Good Toys, I am discounting it pretty good. PM me if interested.   
  2. 1/24 (half) scale wood dollhouse

This house is sold!
  3. IMG_6238.jpg

You did a beautiful job! Wow, gorgeous.
  4. 1/24 (half) scale wood dollhouse

It is wonderfully made actually. I bought an antique Gottschalk dollhouse on Friday and I need to make some room. This house is gorgeous though.  
  5. Finished 18th c Pennsylvania stone house

LOVE everything about this house. Nice job!
  6. Hi! About three months ago, I made an impulse buy. I have too many dollhouses (can you ever actually have too many?). I don't think I will get to this one, so I have decided to sell it. It is a gorgeous well made house. It has all cabinet grade wood by Norm's Dollhouse.  The dollhouse measures 19 inches wide, 21 inches high, and 13 inches deep. The doors and windows all are standard size and will work with Houseworks components. The peak part is not attached, but can be glued down after decorating.  Please PM me if interested. 
  7. Carlson's Miniatures Stair Kit

Stair Kit is SOLD!  Thanks! 
  8. Hi. I received this stair kit as part of a collection of items. I needed one thing in the collection.   I counted all the pieces and everything is there as well as the directions. The set looks like it would make a really nice staircase.  I primarily work in 1/24 scale, so I don't have a need for this set. It is 1/12 scale.  I am not looking to make any money. If someone will PayPal me the postage, I will get this in the mail.  Please private message me. 
  9. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Nope! I was going to when I got home from work, but someone beat me to it. I hope he/she are members of this forum so we can watch the progress. 
  10. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Thanks! I am really tempted, but I think my husband will have me committed if he sees another dollhouse come home. ;-) But, I may still buy it anyway. 
  11. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Emily, how difficult is this kit to assemble?
  12. Such beautiful workmanship! I love all the details. Nice!
  13. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I want to do my half scale Thornhill like this. Does anyone know how to get the paint color like this? Did they white wash it?  
  14. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

That is a really good price!  Even shipping is not too bad. 
  15. fairfield-kitchen-2.jpg

I love your kitchen. Quick question.... what did you use to hang up the upper cabinets? I am trying to hang up the same bespaq cabinets in my kitchen.