Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience One
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Miranda
  1. Stuck in the land of windows

From the album Freddie Mercury Garden Lodge

Oof! Who knew windows would take so much time for such a tiny house! Thankfully, the Cameo does most of the work for me. I just do the final cutting. I get to do the whole process all over again for the window trims. Huzzah!
  2. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Fingers crossed for you! Thats a goegeous set!
  3. What are you up to today? This week?

Huzzzah!!!! The master is back! So good to see you and I can't wait to see what you do!  
  4. What are you up to today? This week?

Just got back. I have new found respect for Panduro. While their selection is still quite limited, they did have exactly what I needed which was a matboard with a weight in between my paperboard and 200gsm card stock. It’s the perfect weight for window casings, trims and doors. Huzzah! No stacking a million layers of cardstock! Still on the hunt for an easy source of birch plywood but this has me set for now!
  5. What are you up to today? This week?

Just got back. I have new found respect for Panduro. While their selection is still quite limited, they did have exactly what I needed which was a matboard with a weight in between my paperboard and 200gsm card stock. It’s the perfect weight for window casings, trims and doors. Huzzah! No stacking a million layers of cardstock! Still on the hunt for an easy source of birch plywood but this has me set for now!
  6. What are you up to today? This week?

Im about to run out to get more supplies for Garden Lodge. It’s coming together really nicely now. I’ve got all the major pieces cut and covered on both sides with their respective papers. Now it’s just down to the windows/doors, interior trimmings and a few bits of furniture. Ive also got to track down a way for us to playback Love of My life. That may be more challenging.  Other than that it’s been a good week! I deep cleaned my house which meant every.single.surface. It needed it, though. I’ve also bee trying to exercise every day. I walked a 5K yesterday. I’ll probably try to get a mile or two in today. My doctor’s office said Im super low on vitamin D (not surprising) and encouraged me to get more sunlight. Hmmmm sunlight in Denmark in winter? Yeesh.
  7. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Ha I think it may just be the lighting. Looks like red brick to me.
  8. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Wow, for once, I’d actually pay that much money for a house and all that furniture! What a beauty!
  9. Tiered table with clocks

Oh my goodness. This is so beautiful.  I am absolutely in love with the falcon and the spiral vase!
  10. What's everyone working on?

Well that is just adorable. Well done!
  11. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Ok I need to win the lottery because I want all of those! Even the doll and I hate dolls!
  12. Brickwork glued on front facade

Super excited about how this came out. 
  13. Brick work on Front Facade

These went on fairly easily. I have them weighed down over night to keep them flat. Really starting to feel good about this project now!
  14. Success! Brickwork finally printed

Well after contacting not one but TWO HP support offices (one in the US and one in Denmark) I finally got the printer reset to be in the EMEA region and can print again. So, of course, I printed out the brickwork page I put together for Garden Lodge. Im super happy with it and I think the scale is right on.  Now it’s time to really get down to work!
  15. everyday I'm shingling

It really does look good! Tedious Im sure but it looks good!