0 Neutral

About Coffeedrinker

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Graham

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Hi Mid Life...I managed to post a photo of my finished Laurel. I'm hoping that the dollhouse will spark my granddaughter's imagination...
  2. Hello Everyone, Thanks for your replies to my post. Tonight I finished The Laurel and I'm pleased that I lasted long enough to complete it! Good heavens, some sections were awkward; the shingling seemed to take fore ever, and I fabricated ridge caps for out of scraps which seemed to help the finished appearance. (It took me almost two months to complete the Laurel but that's because I painted the bits and pieces as I went along. If you don't paint anything, then assembling time would be much shorter.) If you have any questions please ask. I'm a beginner but I had fun and I hope you enjoy building your Laurel. (I'll try to post some photos but I have to reduce the file size first..)i
  3. Hello Everyone, I'm building The Laurel, and I'm on Page 2 of the instructions. Section B, Part 3 ...R & P two small risers, one large riser, and front step tread. Well, I can locate two small risers and the front step tread but no piece labelled "one large riser." There is a piece of the kit on Sheet 2 labelled Front Step Small Risers....is that supposed to be the large riser? Thanks, Coffeedrinker