• Last visited

1 Neutral

About Shoni

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Shona
  1. @rbytsdy I see you've made two Willowcrest houses. I think this is probably my favourite house. I would love this one for my daughter but by the looks of it, it seems it would be difficult for her to have the dolls go up and down the stairs. Do you think so?
  2. @rbytsdy That is gorgeous! And the hedgehog family is the next on our wishlist. So cute!
  3. Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm guessing the Beacon Hill will probably take about a year for me to build. Even thought I'm a beginner, I'm up for the challenge. Last night I was thinking about getting the Orchid from Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon for a start. That way my daughter will get a house for her Sylvanian Families much sooner and I'll get a bit of practice before making her grand Beacon Hill house. I don't think my husband will be very happy when he realises I bought two houses but you've twisted my arm. I'm off to Hobby Lobby in the morning! I can't wait to get started!
  4. Hello! I'm a newbie here and also to dollhouse building. I've decided to make a dollhouse for my 4 year old's Sylvanian Families (Calico Critters in the US). I'm wondering if they are going to look silly in a 1:12 scale dollhouse. I'd love to see pictures if anyone has any. The Beacon Hill house is what I'm leaning towards buying.