Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Two
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Dutchie
  • Country Netherlands
  1. What's everyone working on?

We have bought another house, in real life that is. The next 5 months my stuff is going to be in boxes... There will be no time or place for my smal house until then, I hope I can fight the addiction. When we have moved our stuff to the new home there will be a room for my hobby and that's a improvement!
  2. Winter project underway

This looks very good. Respect!
  3. lichtwc.jpg

From the album The Margot

The toiletroom needed a light.
  4. lichtslaapkamer.jpg

The lightning in the bedroom upstairs.
  5. When you know you bought a special color of green paint and can not find it...   (starts mixing blue and yellow...)
  6. TUTORIAL: Real Looking Ceramic Subway Tile

This is the one in my gallery. Good idea! Using print, stick it on some cardstock and apply the mixture! Maybe I will try these: https://albarello.nl/delfts-blauw/
  7. TUTORIAL: Real Looking Ceramic Subway Tile

I had great fun following this tutorial. Both of crisatoledo's and WestPaces's remarkes helped. I used cardboard for it, followed the instructions carefully and now I have a bunch of tiles for my mini-shower to come. It is too bad I can not make the shower now, I first have to finish the ceiling and the floor of the second level. Now I can make black and white floor-tiles (20 mm x 20 mm) and tiles for the wall (10 mm x 10 mm).
  8. tegels03.jpg

I followed the tutorial by chrisatoledo: 'Real looking Subway tile' and had a ball! Great stuff.
  9. TUTORIAL: Real Looking Ceramic Subway Tile

Thank You. My stuff comes in tomorrow and I will have some fun with it.
  10. TUTORIAL: Real Looking Ceramic Subway Tile

@WestPaces You mentioned that you used thin card stock, how thick is the resin when it is dry? One or two millimeters?
  11. TUTORIAL: Real Looking Ceramic Subway Tile

I just ordered the Envirolite resin... A bit difficult to find the stuff in my country but I found out that fishermen who like to make their own 'jerkbaits' use this stuff.
  12. alternate lighting

I use little leds, like in here: Also hid some in the ceiling, the wires are very thin and the led is about 2 mm in size.
  13. The woodstove

14. What are your pipe dreams?

I think it will take me two years to finish my dollhouse but if I wil contunue this hobby I want something like this: Modern dollhouses
  15. What's everyone working on?

Today I spend half a day trying to make a gallery... Believe you me, I am not a noob at computers and websites but this forum has some difficult features. Thanks to other members who looked for some answers earlier I found out how to get it right. One of my goals was to be on the frontpage of this site and I have done so...