• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Carrie
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

467 profile views
  1. ID dollhouse

I think it might be a Duracraft VM 800 only it is missing some of the right side. ???
  2. ID dollhouse

Can anyone tell me who this house is made by? It is only a shell, and the pictures aren't very clear. https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/clt/6134092096.html
  3. Do it yourself projects

I don't think it is amateurish..Many people use foam board in there architecture models and dollhouses. Card board is similar in weight and you can bend it into circular shapes.
  4. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I like it, but I have a Heritage in the box, which I really like. It's just not that tempting unless it was cheaper.  Like $50 cheap? Now I want to offer $50 and pick it up....now I want it.....This is how nutty I am.
  5. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Same thing here. I wanted the SF 555 and I could not win one off of Ebay. I bought one off of Craig's list in SO. CAL. and the person was happy to ship it to me. Now they are all over Ebay.
  6. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I just picked up the Franklin.....my husband said it looks just like the Laurel. I put the Crestview on the watch list, which is my husband's Ebay account that I use. Dollhouse stuff and car parts go good together!!!
  7. IMG_3006.JPG.jpeg

Sign me up for that club!  White houses are timeless.  
  8. New here, and could use some pointers!

Welcome to the Forum Tom. Your niece is fortunate to have an uncle who will make her a dollhouse. Is it a surprise gift?
  9. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I think that house has been mentioned previously on here. The outside is lovely, but should it be painted? I would be afraid to do anything to it.    I have no idea about the Granville, but hopefully there are more out there. I have been looking for the Highland by Artply. I'm sure it will be too pricey, but it is such a neat house.
  10. RGT 1:12th scale Bungalow. What style furniture?

The house is amazing.....I think a funky 1970's shag carpet, with harvest gold appliances would be groovy. (I remember when my mom got her Harvest gold Fridge and dishwasher). You don't see many 70's inspired houses. We also had wood paneling in the living room...OMG I totally want to do a house now! Whatever you do, it will be fun.
  11. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I have been stalking this one for awhile.....https://www.etsy.com/listing/520444787/skilcraft-victorian-wood-doll-house-kit?ref=hp_rv
  12. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I paid for the Franklin, just waiting for the address! I am drooling over the VM800. For some reason the vintage houses speak to me. I have 2 dura-crafts in the box and I can't wait to build them. I think it is awesome how the construction was designed.  I bought a SF 555 because I fell in love with your house. It is brand new in the box and it has a VHS tape for instructions.....I really wanna watch that DARN tape, but I don't want to open the box!!!  
  13. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I bid $100 on the Granville. My husband would have killed me if I ended up with 2 houses. (already have 3 in boxes and the Creatin' contest thingy) I made an  offer on the Franklin by Artply. It is located in Boulder City, so I can pick it up. I really wanted that Granville. I wish you would have won it.
  14. I found a dollhouse!

AWESOME!!!
  15. What is the brand and name of this house?

You have more self control than Me! But don't let the kids make you feel bad, My kids are still at home,  but in a couple of years they'll be adults. I am finally doing something that I enjoy (minis), and it feels great!