• Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

3924 profile views
  1. pastry shelves

The chocolate glazed ones look so real.
  2. 4878CF2A-B232-44A2-9CBC-5813F77FD860.jpeg

It is so pretty Karin.
  3. Once in a Lifetime Splurge!

Merry Christmas to you!! Did you know it would be such a long wait when you ordered it? I am anxious for you to start :), and I love your color scheme. Post pictures when it arrives!
  4. 1/144 Northeastern scale kits collection

Here is one on eBay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Northeastern-Gothic-Mansion-DH-9-1510-Dollhouse-Miniatures-1-144-Minis-by-Karen/173677355921
  5. What are you up to today? This week?

We draw names at Thanksgiving and put a spending limit on the gifts. We also have played the Bad Santa game, but the younger kids just couldn't seem to steal other peoples gifts. Now we play some Christmas themed games and the winner gets a prize. It is hard to buy for everyone. We have about 20 family members and we celebrate each others birthdays, so finding that perfect gift is done that way.
  6. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Do you all have Offer-Up or something similar? I  will be on the look out for one. Unfortunately, that is a great deal, and I seldom see Beacon Hills at such a great price. An 8 hour drive is terrible. Sorry Deborah.
  7. What's everyone working on?

@Sablethat sounds fun! Is the Greenleaf village HO size?
  8. What's everyone working on?

My heart is bursting with joy. My daughter finished her semester exams and decided she wanted to do a Christmas scene. Of course her Mother has a stash of minis. I am so happy that there is a possibility we will share this hobby in the future. Best Christmas gift ever!
  9. Harry Potter Gingerbread House

Awesome  display.....so sad that it has to be destroyed. I wouldn't want to win that raffle.
  10. Arch light for worktable

Somewhere, under the rainbow...From the thumbnail. it reminds be of Emerald City for some reason. Very ingenious idea on your part. I keep going back to it and  thinking I need one of these. You might have handy little item, that other people might be interested in!
  11. Inheriting an incomplete house

Welcome Robert! I suspect your spouse may secretly want a dollhouse for herself?  Why not cherish the houses as family heirlooms once they are completed. You can always build a third one for the other daughter. Have you identified the house models yet? and do they have all of their pieces? I think I would probably give the models you have a go,  but knowing which model you have and how complete it is would let the other members and I give you a more sensible answer.
  12. Bargain Idea for Workbench Light

Very Clever! No shadows to boot, awesome.
  13. Rons Miniatures

You lucky duck! How fun.
  14. Andi Mini Bricks

Thanks for sharing your process. It looks very nice.
  15. living room

Wow, I didn't know they made a Pee Wee action figure. Did you make his fabric jacket, or is he just missing his pants?