• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Carrie
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

703 profile views
  1. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

LOL! I hadn't really planned on bidding. I think it might be from rodents...typically termites need moisture to do their thing and stay alive. (Not trying to be a know it all, I've had some personal experience with termites and a leaky shower) I don't see any water damage on the box.
  2. HURRY.... Don't be Shy.....

A tornado hit last night. My electrical worked when I left town, but now it does not! I tore through my stuff looking for the tester. I went to bed frustrated and left the mess. http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=view&id=128814
  3. rsz-messy.jpg

From the album The Laurel Build

Pluggin along on the Laurel. For some reason the electrical is not working!
  4. So how is the weather where you're at ?

You are so right Sable! I did not realize Mexico was a blaze.
  5. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I sent a message, if I get the details I'll let everyone know. Or hopefully they will update the post.  
  6. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I hope it is not a ZONK!
  7. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Who wants to walk on the wild side and bid on this house???....Bidding starts at $10 but the house has no description that I can find .http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wood-Dollhouse-Kit-New-In-Original-Box-Lot-3206-/272729629007?_trkparms=%26rpp_cid%3D594b2282e4b0122e97ac749d%26rpp_icid%3D594b227fe4b08b8cdda04b27
  8. Total newbie

Welcome Kate. Your greenhouse sounds like fun. I haven't tried any of the plant and flower kits yet, but there are plenty on eBay and Etsy.
  9. So how is the weather where you're at ?

Stay cool Roxy! Do you have a swamp cooler instead of AC? If you start getting cabin fever, make a plan to go watch a movie. It will be nice and cool, and it will distract you all for a little while.
  10. That Darn Jefferson Dollhouse!

Holly's right, you do have some nice size rooms to decorate. Can't wait to see the diamond emerge!
  11. 594baadb0cf52-condo3.jpg

The hard hats are too cute!
  12. New resteraunt

Reminds of the cottage where the Seven Dwarfs lived.
  13. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Okay, is this the blue dress, white dress controversy but only the dollhouse version? https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tag/6143415567.html  
  14. Paddington movie's dollhouse

How neat! I wonder if you looked at UK based dollhouse stores if you might have more success in locating a house. Like Minimum World etc. They tend to have more front opening houses.  
  15. MerrimackFoyer.jpg

It really looks great Debora. The sunlight makes it seem so real.