• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Carrie
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

3403 profile views
  1. 1 Piece mold

Wow, I am so impressed. Make us tutorial PLEASE!!! I would love to know what products (Brands etc.) you have used.
  2. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I wish the shipping wasn't so high on this......https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tamarack-Dollhouse-by-real-good-toys-New-In-Box-Model-M-1033-5-Room/173459531423
  3. New house kit

I can't wait to see this build shape place. The trim from Heritage is beautiful and it will look great on the house.
  4. Troweled stucco technique

An old plastic gift card ......The flexibility of the plastic makes it easier to spread. When the mud becomes drier but not set, you can go back and "knock down" ant peaks that would potentially scrape your residents.   Google real life plaster application or adobe applications...... Afterwards, paint it using the base color. Then use a color that is darker and one that is lighter and dry brush it. It will give it definition and dimension that will show up in miniature.
  5. Lake View BoatHouse061.jpg

I can't believe how quickly and expertly you complete a project. How many hours a day do you typically spend on projects? I hope I'm not being too nosy.
  6. 5b6c3d8625e86-LakeViewBoatHouse051.jpg

Consider putting the Pleater Thingy in your etsy shop........or maybe doing a tutorial!!!!! The name is perfect and the pleats look so nice and crisp.
  7. club2.jpg

I love this whole scene. Great job on the hanging basket.
  8. Lake View BoatHouse065.jpg

Thanks for sharing, I'm going to check out her creations. I haven't watched Mad Men yet, but the UK is nothing to sneeze at......I just found Brit Box on Amazon!!!!
  9. Flooring

I have never done one either and was curious and found this video.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oko7GJ6oU4U I can't wait to see the other replys!
  10. Help! I need 1/2" scale hardware!

Last year, there was a table at in San Jose. I regret not looking closer.Are you going this year? I have always wanted to get a kit too.....I wonder if there are any Blogs out there by someone who has built one? @fovdoes 1'/2 scale, she might know some sources for you all too.
  11. nursery7.jpg

So cute!
  12. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I want that retro linoleum tile that is in the kitchen
  13. Kitchen 3 081118.JPG

Aww, I love a country kitchen! It is very charming....all the little details are precious.
  14. Édouard

Gustav looks pleased with the gift, very charming.
  15. steampunk witches scene

The whole scene turned out great Nellie. Great job. Where did you get the cat, it is really cool?