• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Carrie
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

320 profile views
  1. Modern Gustavian Inspired Lamp.JPG

Very nice, So many people are looking for modern but reasonably priced lamps....Is this the start of an Etsy shop????
  2. New member from Missouri

Welcome Susan!
  3. Favorite power tools?

I just bought this saw from Harbor Freight tools to do trim pieces etc. The price is right plus you can use a 20% off coupon. It is much faster and less frustrating (to me) compared to a miter box. And, it is quiet.
  4. Need a runny spackle product.. Suggestions?

What about Caulking? There are several different types. Is it Styrofoam? This stuff?  
  5. Dollhouses past and present. I'm sure one of the other members may be of more help. You could try to contact the blog link above.
  6. Yuri and Lara

Dr. Zhivago inspired...be still my heart. I would love to see Lara in that red dress Komarovsky bought her. Awesome job Jo!
  7. New Photo Album

That is suck a unique house. Thank you for the pictures
  8. What are you up to today? This week?

I just saw your updated post. Hope you are having less pain. Sending healing prayers your way.
  9. Christmas wreath vignette

That is a great idea. At Christmas they carry the boxes with holiday themes too.
  10. 2017-04-19_22.07.43.jpg

Such a cool house. I like your color palette.  Where were you fortunate to buy it? How old are the model homes kits?
  11. IMG-20170415-090736.jpg

The house is looking great, and the furniture you made from the kits came out nice too.
  12. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I agree Kelly...but then I think of those poor people on The Antiques Roadshow who polish the Tiffany lamp and ruin its value. (I need to stop watching that show)  Sometimes something is just unattractive no matter how valuable it is. I always use the  saying, " if the barn needs paint, paint it"! That's in reference to my face needing make-up.
  13. IMG-2331.JPG

How did you make the ceiling?
  14. IMG-2140.JPG

Very pretty, I like the soft pastel palette you used.
  15. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

If I ever bought one of these, which I would love to do, I would really have to fight the urge to clean the "patina".  I just watched a short film about the lady who restored the fresco and I can relate to her on so many levels.