Mid-life madness

Platinum Member
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by Mid-life madness

1. Lacamas Lake back

I like it! It looks nice and roomy......Now you need to collect his other houses.
  2. A broken bone.

Colleen  @1martinimommagot a wooden one from one of the laser dollhouse stores.....she can tell you the exact place. Also, there might be some Christmas ornaments that might be in that shape. That will be perfect for Hara (if that is what you have in mind) and I see a nice chest too. You found some great things. I hope that finger stops acting up and gets with the program soon!
  3. Potbelly embers - completed

Very realistic......
  4. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Wow, I thought this was cool  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Halloween-Dollhouse-OOAK/283577692176   In a macabre sort of way  
  5. Hello from AZ!

Welcome Peggy
  6. kitchenette.jpeg

It is cute! The house is full of neat details. I know it is a little kitschy, but I really like it. It is fun. I think you made a great purchase.
  7. Priming the bare wood

A white shellac by Zinsser was recommended to me. You want to ready the surface for whatever you plan to do next. I don't think Mod Podge would be the best option, but rather some sort of primer.
  8. Front entrance.jpeg

The flowers are lovely, you can reuse them on another house once the winter comes.
  9. New Reno project.jpeg

I like it. It is very charming.
  10. Having the hardest time with my Glencroft

Try this site.....https://moreminis.blogspot.com/2017/09/the-glencroft-dollhouse-blog.html
  11. Showcase Our Miniature Finds

Hi Lita, I'm sorry to say, but the house is from a kit by  Duracraft .....I'm pretty sure it is the Linfield. It looks nicely assembled (except those shingles)  and in great condition. It is a blank slate for you to create whatever you want. Congratulations~~~~~~
  12. rsz-1newport-1.jpg

I think it is worth a try. All they can do is say no.....
  13. Winchester

Gorgeous!
  14. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

AAARRRGGHH!!!!!!!  I'm feeling itchy for you.
  15. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

@Kells is this your house?
  16. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

It reminds me of the Hofco Federal, but the milled siding could be RGT or Duracraft.....I'm leaning towards a RGT's model? The other Kelly @rodentraisermight know.
  17. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

The whole world has gone upside down.........Is Mary Jane  legal in Illinois? I don't know what they're smoking in P.A., I think they may have just bumped their heads.....I can only find this close to home https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/clt/d/las-vegas-victorian-dollhouse/6942402501.html And it is legal here, so that explains that insanity!
  18. Info Needed for Victorian Times and Ron Clanton

Well.....we are all eye candy hounds here! please don't leave us drooling. Post some pictures for us.* Pretty please* Here is a thread on how to start an album http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=forums&module=forums&controller=topic&id=40441
  19. New member

Welcome Edith, Decisions, decisions....let us know when you decide. Sometimes a smaller project like a room box can get you warmed up for a bigger project.
  20. A broken bone.

Well that stinks! I hope it heals quickly for you. I hope the rest of the things in life are going good for you.
  21. completed bed

It is so cozy yet crisp and clean.....it will look perfect in the SF.
  22. platform bed

This house is so groovy. Someday I am going to a 70's themed house. The colors you chose are perfect.
  23. Welding/soldering finished

Bravo Susie! You did a spectacular job.
  24. Midcentury ? Identify please?

That is a Highland by Artply....It is very sought after too. Did you get it?
  25. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I saw that thing! My husband would have a heart attack......I can see it on my entry way wall,  all decked out LOL! Can you imagine the dusting involved?