• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Carrie
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

3555 profile views
  1. Looking for Realife Country Kitchen Instructions

Pm me with your email address, and I can send them to you.
  2. Hello Carol After five posts you can start an album. The great thing about this site is that it can be any brand etc.....There are a lot of experienced Beacon Hill builders that can help if you get stuck. I think you have a good plan going. I usually prime after it is glued, but other people may do it before. I would prime before the dry fit as the paint may cause the wood to expand. Wishing you luck
  3. New Member from Northern Minnesota

Welcome Catherine
  4. Welcome to the group Natalie. Don't stress over posting. If you haven't ever used a message type board, it takes some getting use to. Just ask questions and someone will help you.

5. Estate Sale Find

Congratulations on your great find.....we are a bunch of enablers, so if you are looking for a cure we can't help. Welcome
  6. IMG_7066r.jpg

They look really nice Susie.
  7. another Lantern Steampunk Time Traveler

I like it! I can't wait for the class.
  8. What are you up to today? This week?

Are your kids coming to the states on your next visit? There’s a Legoland in Southern California.
  9. Dolls, dolls, dolls!

I would think you know how incredibly hard it is to paint those little faces since you have made resin ones.....would you like it if I said your faces look like drag queens ? Please apologize to Karin 
  10. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

The dusty stairs look familiar.
  11. DIY Wainscotting and Panels

Yes, much easier and probably more ergonomic.
  12. DIY Wainscotting and Panels

Did you get the guide rail too? @Shareb I have this system by Logan but it is for cutting foam board.
  13. What are you up to today? This week?

Oh no Lawanda! The members here love you!
  14. What are you up to today? This week?

Over here, when stuff like this happens it is usually "Notme" who is the culprit. Have you been entertaining any teenagers?
  15. Hello from the natural state

Welcome Sylvie One of our members is in the process of building a 'Cute room" style cafe. @SewMini. Many of us are intrigued by those kits. I am really enjoying seeing progress.